JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I am not sure what folks think, but I am not a news guy. Don't have cable. But I get a different feeling about the new ISIS stuff. It feels more powerful than before. Why?
I'm not sure if it's a lack of confidence in the current folks in the White House or what, but it feels like we are headed for something bad. And soon...

The Government wants the American people to live in constant fear. If the people live in this fear, they'll give up their freedoms and rights to be protected from the bogeyman.
Your chance of being caught in a terrorist event 20,000,000 to 1, the government will not tell you this bit of information.

Make yourselves sheep, and the wolves will eat you.

Agreed.

Yet, Soon ISIS will have capabilities and funds worthy of a nation. They already have some 55 lbs of Plutonium I believe to make a nice dirty bomb.
Much of our military equipment that we left behind in Iraq for the Iraqi Army.
Oil fields that produce $2,000,000 per day. (who do they sell to by the way?)
Standing "army" of 80,000 fanatics.

At this point our government appears to mostly downplay the threat that ISIS seems to be able to field.
I think we need to stand ready to defend home turf. Constant vigilance daily.

There seems to be a lot more homegrown radicalized terrorists in England and here now. I'm sure they're not ALL leaving their Western birth places and hanging out with the Jihadists of Isis or the other groups.

Didn't an English soldier get his head cut off on a busy English street in broad daylight last year? Wasn't there a bombing in Boston, A bus explosion in England, a train attacked in Spain?
Yes mostly these and other thwarted attempts are not the big plots planned by overseas terrorists that we have been expecting again since 911.

It may be worse, individuals born in our Western culture but radicalized to hate it by local religious leaders and far off internet sites. Unstoppable and unpredictable.

Lack of confidence in the current folks in the White House you say? Me too, if a big domestic attack using guns happens, watch how fast they try and shut down the 2nd Amendment under some Emergency Law B.S.!

Independent radicalized nutjobs can do some nasty things.
Teams of ISIS radicalized nutjobs can walk in to the country, get free relocation bus rides, and cause major havoc and hurt.

yea, it's just terribly worse from when we'd hack heads off with an axe.
That's a figure of lol since we have much better weapons these days.
sometimes I feel sorry for the tards but not really.

Lets see...

War on poverty....
War on Drugs....
War on Terrorism....

Frankly, doesn't seem the US is doing so good in this respect. We take poor people, give them money with no strings, so they do drugs, then we put them in prison, and they look to become terrorists? Who does a state of perpetual war serve?

As to ISIS, this would not be an issue if we loaded every C-17 in the fleet with pig fat/feces and made the clear statement "Piss us off again, and all this is going to be raining from the skies over mecca".

ISIS at this point, doesn't take the US as a credible threat, and why should they? Other than we have the military power to send them to meet Allah, there is really no down-side for them. Start sewing their corpses into pig skins and burning them in piles in the desert and ISIS will take us seriously. We are dealing with a culture of death that is only willing to understand violence. The biggest issue is our government likes to be "sensitive" and look for "diplomacy", but the only diplomacy we are going to see from the radical islamists is that which comes from the barrel of a gun.

People will not learn to live in peace until no other option is seen. The US and the USSR saw it through the cold war. We were both staring down each other's nuclear barrel. The present generation of third world reprobates looks at nuclear weapons as something they should attain and use, largely because they have never seen one used and simply fail to comprehend the exercise in the absurd that nuclear weapons are.

Just dont work or live in a big city and especially don't use public transit within said big city.

I have a feeling before too long we'll see a few more false flag operations as well as an attack on one or more cities... Whats worse is, to make a statement if these terrorists link up with the communist revolutionaries riots and attacks may be a reality in/near LA, Las Vegas..etc. areas that dont have beefed up terror security.

Thats the part that concerns me.
NY with its limited freedom and ramped up security may be too hard of a target now?

What ISIS "could" do is take over and taint water purification facilities in/near small(ish) towns.

Scary stuff.
Odds are they'll just mill about and run amok in the sandbox though.

Because we all know that protesting is a form of terrorism - right Thomas Jefferson, you Al'Qaida outside agitator?

It seems as though about 1/3 of the world is at war right now, and you can be sure that the news media is going to let you know about every round fired and every atrocity committed. Im armed so I feel confident in our (my wife and myself) safety. No doubt a false sense of security! If some third world, medieval mF pops a dirty bomb in PDX, well.....Ya Got Me! I'm never going to live in fear at that prospect.

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads