JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Make sure medical, fire extinguishers etc ARE EASILY removed for quick use. downside to molle is your stuff is pretty well stuck where it's attached
Agree with this. With tourniquests second REALLY count f.e. Fire extinguishers too possibly. Hell even my in-car bear spray I can get within a second or so. longest thing I have would be cutting opening the compressed qauze packaging (seconds).

For sure. The medical kits we use have a velcro base that weaves into the molle and pulls away from the actual pouch, and has a clip to secure it further. The extinguisher mount has a quick release lever.

Make sure medical, fire extinguishers etc ARE EASILY removed for quick use. downside to molle is your stuff is pretty well stuck where it's attached
7196A45gFrL._AC_AA152_.jpg

FTW_20Pouch_black-20_1024x1024@2x.jpg

Last Edited:
I just picked up a new Bronco and will be adding a few doo-dads here and there. The seats come with MOLLE on the back and of course there's already a pretty good aftermarket of panels out there. I'm not going nuts, but there are a few spots where this will be handy, such as a radio mount.

I prefer a bag because it's low profile, especially if it doesn't look "tactical". Plus it's out of sight out of mind if you get pulled over. Gun is not in plain sight so a LEO would need a warrant to search. Plus easy to grab it and go if needed.
Not exactly true. Depends on the circumstance. The mobile vehicle exception negates the need for a warrant. FYI.

I like molle panels.
The only drawback I've experience is when mounted against a hard surface, or, offset from a window, it's a challenge to eliminate rattles.

I have this in my dodge
Those are nice, but I wanted to build something that was rigid and could support weight without any stretching of the material or eventual sagging. Weaving on molle gear and add the ability to hard mount just about anything to that more rigid panel really opens up options.

Those are nice, but I wanted to build something that was rigid and could support weight without any stretching of the material or eventual sagging. Weaving on molle gear and add the ability to hard mount just about anything to that more rigid panel really opens up options.
I put the seat cover in about ten years ago. They fit tight and are wearing good. I bought the extra attachments and hung the big one with a first aid kit and I keep a spotting scope in the dump pouch. It's holding up great, material isn't sagging. However this was made pre covid so I have no idea how the workmanship is today.

Good luck and have a great day.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads