JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
+1 on this is a result of weak leadership and this whole liberal / hippie movement ,
there selling us out Big Time , The Country has lost it's BALLS and unwilling to do and say what needs
to be said and done, Sometime I think of my Father and Grandpa their generation would never of
put up with this, they had a different mind set and were willing to fight for America to be a Great Nation
where they knew and respected what the Cost of freedom was / is , We have become soft and afraid to
step on toe's now look America is in trouble in a bad way :mad::mad:
The Schools and Collages are preaching say sorry its ok to be a Victim :mad::mad:

+1 on this is a result of weak leadership and this whole liberal / hippie movement ,
there selling us out Big Time , The Country has lost it's BALLS and unwilling to do and say what needs
to be said and done, Sometime I think of my Father and Grandpa their generation would never of
put up with this, they had a different mind set and were willing to fight for America to be a Great Nation
where they knew and respected what the Cost of freedom was / is , We have become soft and afraid to
step on toe's now look America is in trouble in a bad way :mad::mad:
The Schools and Collages are preaching say sorry its ok to be a Victim :mad::mad:
Well,this partly true.
The other part is ,some have wondered 'why' we need to be the power house."Why' it's us that always go 'invade' other countries,why we still need the constitution.
Mostly because of your last sentence
So with folks asking those type questions we can't be the strongest nation on earth.
The real powers that be will let us just become like the other brain washed countries

This is why we must stand up and VOTE , oppose , argue, show folks there is 2 sides,
not like our new gun law that every one here complains about but only had a less then 25%
voter turn out?
Remember they always vote so should we !,

Fear is a tool of government. If ISIS didn't exist, government would have to create it. Oh, wait a minute, they DID create it... :rolleyes:

Meanwhile, I'm more worried about being shot by a cop than a jihadi (and I ain't much worried about that either). If you are always in fear, government has you just where they want you.

35 dead and wounded Americans were thinking the same thing. you don't go to a "holiday party" expecting a co-worker to go full Jihadi.... but it can happen. Here s the opportunity to push our 2A agenda. Cops caught these yahoos FOUR hours later. They could have killed easily over a hundred more. Be a sheepdog or a shepherd...even if you walk out your door 2,000 times and don't even encounter a questionable scenario...be the guy or gal that IS armed when it becomes necessary to defend others, your family, or yourself.
It's like driving without a seatbelt....
Brutus Out

Fear is a tool of government. If ISIS didn't exist, government would have to create it. Oh, wait a minute, they DID create it... :rolleyes:

Meanwhile, I'm more worried about being shot by a cop than a jihadi (and I ain't much worried about that either). If you are always in fear, government has you just where they want you.
For 99.99% of Americans the risk of being killed or injured by a jihadist is lower than being struck by lightning; and most surely it is far less than their exposure to the periodic eruption of mass killings by homegrown psychopaths and demented malcontents that occur with disturbing regularity.

For 99.99% of Americans the risk of being killed or injured by a jihadist is lower than being struck by lightning; and most surely it is far less than their exposure to the periodic eruption of mass killings by homegrown psychopaths and demented malcontents that occur with disturbing regularity.
But Jihadies are psychopaths and demented malcontents, just look at their eyes!
th?id=HR.288514574721&pid=15.1&P=0&w=240&h=161.jpg th?id=OIP.Ma64d35bbcf065826c06687171a2a2973o1&pid=15.1&P=0&w=300&h=300.jpg th?id=OIP.Md985fb617fc061679f1fe869a12ea7c8o2&pid=15.1&P=0&w=238&h=175.jpg th?id=OIP.M78ed10cb262b47998f3c54552e4032a3o1&pid=15.1&P=0&w=239&h=181.jpg
th?id=OIP.M5aac03fe14653a03b730a0d5724f573co2&pid=15.1&P=0&w=317&h=179.jpg th?id=OIP.M4e07baa205b8bf0be8a33fd559160e83o0&pid=15.1&P=0&w=231&h=154.jpg
th?id=HR.151107929307&pid=15.1&P=0&w=300&h=300.jpg
But maybe it's just the inbreeding and anal rape

Last Edited:

Escalating attacks in Europe, too many to remember them all, Many coordinated even.

Plenty of successful and foiled attacks in the US in recent years too! Boston being the flashiest in memory since 9/11.

Now this Farook and the Mrs. shoot a large number of people at a party killing 14. Bombs and ammo enough to do more attacks. Money deposits in their accounts from where???

Something is cooking in America that will make all the Mass shootings since the UT Tower Shooting in 1966 look minor.

These two Islamic Terrorists have paved the way. Are the odds still way in my favor that I won't be a victim? Of course, America is vast and if we had a San Bernardino every month the law of averages would protect me.

Still doesn't mean I don't want to stop letting these types into America and watch out for any hint of trouble. Fundamentalist Islamics despise us and they don't teach/preach "turn the other cheek" or "Render to Caesar the things that are Caesar's, and to God the things that are God's." etc. that Christian Fundamentalists do.

I'm all for screening out those not tolerant of Western culture who want to immigrate.

A recent polling of muslims from 4 muslim nations revealed 49 MILLION ISIS supporters.
A recent US poll reveled 57% of US Muslims want Sharia Law to replace the US Constitution (Hussein Obama declined to answer the poll)

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top