JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I can see one of these incidents going awry and erupting into a gunfight. And I do agree with the sentiment that BLM/Antifa needs to be careful of what they ask for, one of these days they're going to get a rude surprise.
Going to? Kyle Rittenhouse be all wha?

Another perspective.

Gee, I wonder why its a "Gun Toting Restaurant Patron" and not an armed mob of BLM larpers. It's almost like it doesn't fit someone's narrative or something....hmmm.

**Edit** There I go not reading the entire title again. I just pushed the play button. I agree, he did put a scare in the BLM larpers and I'm glad he did.

Going to? Kyle Rittenhouse be all wha?
Agreed, but Kyle positioned himself to be involved in confrontation in a riotous situation.

I was thinking more along the lines of having dinner interrupted by undisciplined children throwing a temper tantrum. Wonder what'll take to make them stop interrupting people enjoying a peaceful meal, perhaps several of them being plugged???

I wish somebody would imitate these groups but target more vulnerable looking and multi ethinic groups of patrons to turn the optics around on this tactic. Having nearby citizens jump in to defend the patrons would be a bonus.

People with first world problems embracing marxist revolutionary practices and trying to intimidate citizens going about their lives.
I should have specified. Why did they stop there at that restaurant? It looked like it was some kind of march or something... why were they stopped there

I should have specified. Why did they stop there at that restaurant? It looked like it was some kind of march or something... why were they stopped there

Target of opportunity, old white guy fits the bill. Similar thing happened months ago to other restaurant goers dining outside, which at the time included women being intimidated to "raise the BLM fist (marxist fist) in support." There's plenty of pictures out there of this happening.

These pieces of human garbage have been, and will continue to, push the limits further and further as they are allowed to.

They are like the textbook schoolyard bully who just need their face beat in once and it would come to an end.

It's a tactic they use to gain publicity. A small group protesting doesn't make the news. A small group harassing people eating out does. It has happened numerous times recently and always makes national headlines.

There has to be a better way to censor foul language than a high pitched beep. Parts of that were almost unwatchable. Definitely was a point where I almost expected bald dude to shoot

This has been in the news so many times I lost track. So many eateries set up outdoor to try to keep the doors open. MANY of these "marches" end up walking in and often destroying stuff. Sending diners fleeing in every direction. Reason is simple. Bunch of adults who never grew up having a temper tantrum screaming look at me. Same reason they will block a freeway while people who have jobs are trying to get to work. They have been getting away with it for a good while and many are getting quite bold. One of these times they will back the wrong person into a corner and get hurt.

Upcoming Events

Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews