JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
He is carrying unloaded.

Also, this shut down good part of Capitol Hill as SWAT responded. Geniuses, all around.

1691449142873.png

So the person that was physically assaulted is the suspect and the violent offender who had a pistol pulled on him for his violent outburst is the victim?

Gotta love the new America.

So the person that was physically assaulted is the suspect and the violent offender who had a pistol pulled on him for his violent outburst is the victim?

If you believe the article... he was some rando gun nut who pulled down on a poor unsuspecting individual simply asking to use the restroom.

At least they didn't mention the "victim" was trans and the firearm in question was an "assault weapon", right!? :s0140:

Before we get our panties in a bunch, the situation resulkted in a correct outcome. The guy who pulled the gun will not face charges. The victim/perp langugae is really only the police report that was written before all information become available.

So, not as bad as we think. Still, why carry an unloaded gun and then draw it on someone?

Before we get our panties in a bunch, the situation resulkted in a correct outcome. The guy who pulled the gun will not face charges. The victim/perp langugae is really only the police report that was written before all information become available.

So, not as bad as we think. Still, why carry an unloaded gun and then draw it on someone?
The report was written after witnesses confirmed the gun carrier had been attacked and was holding the Dirtbag for police. There is no reason to write it that way. I'm betting the Witness/ Perp Headings were added by the Reporter where the actual names were redacted. Notice only the carriers name was released. DR

More accurately, this is the new Seattle, and is spreading throughout the state. Lack of support for the police, shortage of officers, no consequences for breaking the law and demonization of anyone who attempts to defend themselves or detain a violent offender.

Read the comments left below the piece.

The people sound like lunatics.

The guy defending himself from getting beat up should be sent to prison or something.
Apparently there's no right to self defense in the dung eating world of the woke.

Imagine what you get when the people like the commenters go to vote....what do you get?

...You get PORTLAND....

Yea!.....

Last Edited:
Some people simply shouldn't carry a gun.

Just cause you can doesn't mean you should. If the space between your ears is empty then leave the firearm at home.

Individual who pulled the gun is lucky he's not sitting in jail.

Some people simply shouldn't carry a gun.

Just cause you can doesn't mean you should. If the space between your ears is empty then leave the firearm at home.

Individual who pulled the gun is lucky he's not sitting in jail.
Dunno man, dude did assault him for, apperently, not shaking his hand. The types that punch and then run away piss me off to no end. Ofc, this is also why I carry pepper gel in additon to a pistol - I have no desire to go hth with some hep C positive homeless guy.

Dunno man, dude did assault him for, apperently, not shaking his hand. The types that punch and then run away piss me off to no end. Ofc, this is also why I carry pepper gel in additon to a pistol - I have no desire to go hth with some hep C positive homeless guy.
Chasing someone down with a gun after you have been "punched" is a no go. Atleast not legally. Doesn't matter how mad you are.

Keep the emotions in check.

I highly suggest people that carry look up "Use of Deadly Force" and spend some time researching when it is applicable. Some people who carry a gun are a walking legal/dangerous liability. Not only to themselves but to others around them.

Oh… and if you're gunna carry at least have one in the chamber. That should go without saying.

I highly suggest people that carry look up "Use of Deadly Force" and spend some time researching when it is applicable. Some people who carry a gun are a walking legal/dangerous liability. Not only to themselves but to others around them.

Oh… and if you're gunna carry at least have one in the chamber. That should go without saying.
Yeah a lot of civilians think they have the same qualified immunity that officers/federal agents have and that just ain't the case.

For one of us here on the west coast it has to be a fairly serious threat before a self defense shooting will fly. And even if you're cleared on criminal charges you'll have to worry about monetary liability due to a civil lawsuit.

Better to either throw hands or take a couple punches while escaping/running away, as degrading as it may be. Or use some pepper spray/gel.

Yeah a lot of civilians think they have the same qualified immunity that officers/federal agents have and that just ain't the case.

For one of us here on the west coast it has to be a fairly serious threat before a self defense shooting will fly. And even if you're cleared on criminal charges you'll have to worry about monetary liability due to a civil lawsuit.

Better to either throw hands or take a couple punches while escaping/running away, as degrading as it may be. Or use some pepper spray/gel.
Learn to run away. Or Jiu Jitsu.

Upcoming Events

Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR