JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
"Victim then began punching suspect"

Are you fing kidding me? They got those words mixed up.

The real victim defended himself accordingly, screw seattle people who say otherwise.

Before we get our panties in a bunch, the situation resulkted in a correct outcome. The guy who pulled the gun will not face charges. The victim/perp langugae is really only the police report that was written before all information become available.

So, not as bad as we think. Still, why carry an unloaded gun and then draw it on someone?
Come on man, with a level-headed attitude how are we going to transition into a rant about Soros and Saint WLP?

If my gun comes out it's because I have absolutely no other possible option. This wasn't that.

"Victim then began punching suspect"

Are you fing kidding me? They got those words mixed up.

The real victim defended himself accordingly, screw seattle people who say otherwise.
That was not a scenario to pull a gun. Especially after the individual quit punching and walked away.

This is one reason I hate the gun community. The gun isn't your "solve everything." Use your head and check your emotions. Pay attention to your surroundings.

A gun shouldn't be your only tool. And you shouldn't be advancing after a threat is no longer present. That's stupid.

And I'm not a Portland/Seattle person.

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews