JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Not sure what kind of firearm this guy is pointing, but it apparently did the job. I recall reading somewhere that just the presence of a firearm stops 85% of attackers from proceeding. That said, the BLM protesters were also armed (apparently more than one) and I'm not sure I'd risk a shootout with this pea shooter. Looks like a .22 Derringer to me but others may have a better idea.

**I didn't see this posted anywhere so please delete if I'm late to the party...again.**

1620187226731.png

It's more like sending a message, Whom wants to be the first to die.... Those heffers ain't gonna wanna jump to the front of the line.
This is the message more people need to relay to protesters, GTFO or someone will carry you out!!!

Notice the dumb black broad employee trying to diffuse the situation by screaming and waving her arms and putting her body between the pistol and the mob.
Brilliant.
What's that bearded dude in the white shirt (up against the window) doing with his hand by his face. Taunting someone to come at him? At 0:29 you just see the guy with the body armor has a handgun by his side as well. Looks like he's wants a confrontation.

Not sure what kind of firearm this guy is pointing, but it apparently did the job. I recall reading somewhere that just the presence of a firearm stops 85% of attackers from proceeding. That said, the BLM protesters were also armed (apparently more than one) and I'm not sure I'd risk a shootout with this pea shooter. Looks like a .22 Derringer to me but others may have a better idea.

**I didn't see this posted anywhere so please delete if I'm late to the party...again.**

View attachment 877158

It was a NAA Pug… like my illiterate one that obviously can't read.

01F2D328-AD9D-42F7-BCB1-6405DD5E7A87.jpeg

I also read facial expressions. The guy with the Pug is saying to the thug with body armor and pistol, that you will have a hole in you before the muzzle of your pistol leaves the holster.

One day some group of BLEMMERS or ANTIFERS are going to get exactly what they're asking for. That's the big problem with asking for trouble. Sometimes you get it.

As per the norm none of the brave mob wanted to be the first one to take even a .22. I watched a few times, the bald guy with the white shirt is mocking the mob with his left hand. I can never see his right. His body language makes me think he was also holding a gun that the mob could see. This is going to lead to someone getting shot. The mobs get brave because no one pushes back. Sooner or later one is going to push the wrong person into a corner and some will be shot. Then as always, the we hate all Cops, will be SCREAMING for someone to call the Police. Hope they send them a Social Worker when they do :D

10 to 1 that the gentleman in the blue shirt will be at the LGS tomorrow trading in that pea shooter for something a bit more appropriate for such a socially distant meeting.;)

I can see one of these incidents going awry and erupting into a gunfight. And I do agree with the sentiment that BLM/Antifa needs to be careful of what they ask for, one of these days they're going to get a rude surprise.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top