JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I'd like to hear if there was any info on the gun. Serial number intact? Where it was sold from? Something, to maybe, give the public (me/us?) an idea where it came from?
So much the media leaves out of their "Reporting". One of the many reasons I don't read or watch "News" anymore.

I'd like to hear if there was any info on the gun. Serial number intact? Where it was sold from? Something, to maybe, give the public (me/us?) an idea where it came from?
So much the media leaves out of their "Reporting". One of the many reasons I don't read or watch "News" anymore.
Serial number traces only work against law abiding citizens. ;)

Serial number traces only work against law abiding citizens. ;)
Generally, yes, it possibly could. But guns that are stolen should be reported. Crimes committed with guns could be punished more severely if the criminal was using a stolen gun. Police providing more info to the public would help put things into perspective and show that gun owners are not the bad guys they are currently portrayed as.

Come on man!!! You know that gat was stolen, no self-respecting criminal would dare be caught with a legal gun. Get with the times bro. :D

Last Edited:
Generally, yes, it possibly could. But guns that are stolen should be reported. Crimes committed with guns could be punished more severely if the criminal was using a stolen gun. Police providing more info to the public would help put things into perspective and show that gun owners are not the bad guys they are currently portrayed as.
The first thing these progressive DA's will throw out is the gun charge, ALWAYS.

In Cullyfornia the food bank manager would have been charged with a crime for stopping what his momma would call Jordan a good boy trying to provide for his 6 kids.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top