JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
PS:

The old man who felt threatened by the one man and the MOB was carrying a gun on him.

I would NOT knock him for what he carried even though some of us USED to or still carry a different type of handgun.

That might have been a back up gun for him OR the only gun that he could conceal for what he was wearing that day too.

Did some MAN threaten HIM from the gitgo and is that WHY he drew his handgun?

Did he NOT get a chance to LEAVE the area quickly and AVOID those marchers?

I missed that part even though I saw STUFF POSTED HERE and in many other posts - links all over the WWWeb. Videos and more.

Anyway, I would NOT knock a gentleman or a lady for what they CHOOSE to carry for a self defense TOOL be it a gun, a knife, a stun gun, their CANE, etc.

That is their choice and it may be what works for them!

I was NOT in the old man's shoes and I did NOT SEE OR HEAR what got him to draw a gun even if it was that type of gun among ALL of those heavily armed people OUT for some salami that day when they TRESPASSED on private property and harassed customers.

IT is just as bad as when the MOBS continue to BULLY and threaten/hurt ladies NOW as they did in the past on a ladies night out with their friends.

BIG old tough men - LOL - NOT and some NASTY WOMEN are in those groups who are CREEPS/CRIMINALS and they destroy property and SCARE off old and young ladies. UGH!

Eff them too!

Old Lady Cate

For the past year we've had pages and pages of back and forth related to victim response to "protestors".

Don't think it's going to be resolved until a few "protestors" get dropped. Dropped hard.

Our society is being held hostage by small time petty thugs emboldened by politicians willing to do anything to get re-elected and remain relevant.

Why are the citizens of Portland putting up with a year + of these "protests"?

Why did the city of Eugene put 150,000+ law abiding citizens under a lock down order rather than confront a couple of dozen thugs tearing up businesses at 7th and Washington?

I've pretty much lost hope for a peaceful end to this insanity.
Too much money and influence being peddled for scumbag politicos to resist.

At this point I see very little difference between the interaction of the Democrat party, their Brown Shirt thugs and main stream media with what occurred in 1930's Germany. The silence of good people was purchased with promises of social reforms and government funded equity. This is a game that has been played over and over again. Seldom ended well.

...but maybe there's still hope....if you're all good little sheep and earn your China Flu identification papers maybe they'll give you permission to go out and play on Independence Day.

EDIT...sorry for the derail. This thread was about the size of the guys' pistol.

Last Edited:
How dare he pull a gun on those "Mostly Peaceful"(1) protesters.

(1) "Mostly Peaceful" is a registered trademark of the Democrat National Party, The Main Stream Media, AOC and other idiots. . .

FYI here is a great video (prob already posted several times I'm pretty sure that the heretic posted it before as I recall) by Massad Ayoob talking about today's "mob" where criminals use the protestors as "human shields and as camouflage". skip to the 4:35 mark for beginning of that discussion.

I think that hits the nail on the head. Somehow the criminals need to be separated from protestors who are non violent. Not sure how to do that though. Like he said in video all we can do is defend against individual attackers, not defend against the mob (which may be composed of innocents as well).

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads