JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
.30-06 sucks, so does .45 ACP.
Doc.jpg

I think the best calibers are the ones that a) work effectively, b) are easiest to come by for stockpiling or SHTF purposes and c) pronounce your abilities as a shooter

I know there are people that can shoot a .45 ACP heads and tails better than me behind a 9mm...but in general, most people can put quicker follow up shots on a target with 9mm.

If you're one of those people who thinks "why would you need follow up shots? One and done!" .... well then you're kind of admitting that the bigger and more powerful the caliber, the better. In that case, why not a 10mm?

I just use a pump action 12 gauge. The mere sound of the action makes all bad guys pee down their leg and run away in tears.

The length on that brace looks a bit extreme. Maybe it's a scale issue but I'd think that brace could be 3 inches shorter to really help out concealability.
I hear you on that. I prefer a folding brace because it keeps the overall length on that gun at 14 3/4" folded (which is pretty good considering it has an 8" barrel). I also have seen some cool minimalist telescopic braces but they are too rich for my blood. Here is a pic of the telescopic brace and a pic of a MP5 with folding brace to show how short it can be with a folding brace. Folders really help with concealability IMO but braces are such a personal preference thing.
ultimatestribog__47581.1559747760.jpg
KES_TH_th_rear_detail.png
iJZjQXB.jpg

why not go with an 18.5mm? I mean the shockwave with mini shells is about as high power a gun that can be fired like a pistol as I want to meet.

The 45 gap will bury the 45acp. It has just gotten a bad rap because it is misunderstood. Also everybody knows the 7.8mm-06 is way better than the 30-06
And leave my .284's out of it. :D

thats the home defense bump in the night gun. you literally could club someone with that thing!
It is a mix master ...
The wheel lock itself and the inlays are original ...as in from 1500 or so...the rest , the stock and barrel are new made.
So I have a shootable and affordable Wheel lock pistol....:D
And yeah the shape of the Butt is meant to be used as a club....
Andy

Status

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews