JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
Rifle caliber pistols with SBA3 braces seem to be all the rage these days. AR and AK pistol variants in 7.62x39 and .223 both laugh at this pathetic caliber debate.

Props to those that can successfully IWB one. :s0141:
With so many options now it's not that difficult to carry a pcc pistol concealed if someone wants to.

Remember the uzi from the Reagan shooting? Or modified pistol. I can fit my stribog (similar to the pic below but has folding brace so much more compact) in my laptop bag with computer in it. Or a messenger bag etc. not that I carry it for edc but if someone really wanted to they could probably make it work.
75090150-2EAC-4D9E-A0FC-547DDD13A2A5.jpeg
1318B6FF-8863-4BA0-B8A4-B9CCE18A53DA.jpeg
DF7F56DB-F811-45BD-AF66-4847EFD963C4.jpeg
048BCC65-81AA-4D4D-B175-7C5AF27A5805.jpeg

With so many options now it's not that difficult to carry a pcc pistol concealed if someone wants to.

Remember the uzi from the Reagan shooting? Or modified pistol. I can fit my stribog (similar to the pic below but has folding brace so much more compact) in my laptop bag with computer in it. Or a messenger bag etc. not that I carry it for edc but if someone really wanted to they could probably make it work.
View attachment 615950
View attachment 615951
View attachment 615952
View attachment 615953

The length on that brace looks a bit extreme. Maybe it's a scale issue but I'd think that brace could be 3 inches shorter to really help out concealability.

This thread reminds me of when gunwriters can't think of what article to write next. So it always goes to a "The 30-06 Is Dead" or "The .270 Win Is Bad For Hunting" or "The .45 ACP Is Dead". It gets readers rehashing all the same arguments and stories and then life goes on.

This thread reminds me of when gunwriters can't think of what article to write next. So it always goes to a "The 30-06 Is Dead" or "The .270 Win Is Bad For Hunting" or "The .45 ACP Is Dead". It gets readers rehashing all the same arguments and stories and then life goes on.
30-06 has been in the conversation for 113+ years. i think its still a great all around caliber

:rolleyes:;)

You're exactly right. How many articles have wasted ink on 270, 308, 30-06, 7mm Rem Mag, and 300 Win Mag? With a spattering of "6mms making a comback", "those sleek 6.5's", and the once a biennium 280 article.

Status

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads