JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
Well after watching this again (still funny as all get out), I have now changed my mind and agree with him. I mean something that has been around for 115 years .45 ACP cart) and the item to use it for 107 years (1911) and been the first choise of those who go in harms way for the last 107 years just has to be useless! What do they know about what is good for them anyway?

This could all be resolved so easily by wearing tweed suits, speaking in a gravely voice, questioning punk's degree of luckiness, and packing the .44 Magnum. .44 Magnum > .45 ACP or 9㎜. :p

Adding more bait

source.gif

:p

I carried a Para Ordinance P14 in 45 ACP for a number of years as a LEO. We were issued 230gr truncated cone ammo at first, then Hydra Shock, Black Talon, then Gold Dot JHP. Never felt undergunned with any of the ammo, but liked the BT and GD best. What few shooting my department got into the JHPs worked well, especially the last two. Then they switched to the 40 S&W and Gold Dot. They worked well too. Now using 9mm +P 147 Gold Dots. Haven't been any shootings yet except put bulls. Seems to take more shots for them.

I carried a Para Ordinance P14 in 45 ACP for a number of years as a LEO. We were issued 230gr truncated cone ammo at first, then Hydra Shock, Black Talon, then Gold Dot JHP. Never felt undergunned with any of the ammo, but liked the BT and GD best. What few shooting my department got into the JHPs worked well, especially the last two. Then they switched to the 40 S&W and Gold Dot. They worked well too. Now using 9mm +P 147 Gold Dots. Haven't been any shootings yet except put bulls. Seems to take more shots for them.
Now that your department isn't loaded with 40 S&W I expect that fewer single ladies wave at the squad cars. :D

Status

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads