JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
From the article (emphasis mine):

"He started to realise that every time he "upped the ante and did wilder videos" he would garner more online engagement – so that is what he continued to do."

So, clicks, likes, and apparently some monetary gain have become the reward for doing this sort of boolscheet. I will shed not one tear for any moron that accepts "Mizzy's" conclusion and goes about doing this stoo-pit shiit.

People the world over have become more stupid the longer "social media" exists. If this shiit continues, we're doomed as a species...

The absolute best videos with the most views ever are when noobs squirrel suit for the first time and glide right up against the mountains. Don't let them know. It's a secret.

If you read the ORS for limitations on the use of deadly force, section 2 states committing or attempting to commit a burglary in a dwelling. The definition of burglary according to ORS 164.215 is when the person enters or remains unlawfully in a building with intent to commit a crime therein. I've bolded the important part. Merely entering a building/dwelling is trespassing. There needs to be an additional crime for it to elevate to burglary from mere trespassing. If they broke a window to enter that would criminal mischief which is your second crime, If they were in the process of stealing something that would be your second crime - so on and so fourth.

Now, if I was in the other room and this person entered and a member of my family screamed for help, I could articulate that under the totality of the circumstances I was acting under the belief that a stranger in the confines of my home was causing harm to my family members so I used deadly force to stop the threat. This of course wouldn't work if the guy was standing in my living room just hanging out while my family member stood by screaming and I can see that my family member has not or is not about to be harmed. In the situation where the guy is just hanging out, ORS 161.225 says you can use physical force to remove a trespasser from your premises.
"In the situation where the guy is just hanging out, ORS 161.225 says you can use physical force to remove a trespasser from your premises."

There are days when I can't get my socks on by myself. I'm in no shape at all to "use physical force to remove a trespasser".

Would I shoot the intruder? That would depend on what he does. If he bolted for the door and left as fast as he could, I'd probably just let him go.

But if my wife was injured, or if he advanced on either one of us - yes, he would get shot.

I'm thinking of Dr. Petit and his family. In that case, the situation just went from bad to worse. It would've been better if the two invaders had been shot before they could take another step.

But we can't predict what a home invader will do. The TikTok boy is skating on very thin ice, I think.

Here's a link to a description of the Petit home invasion murders:

Bad things can happen awfully fast.

Last Edited:
In WA, you will be charged with a felony if you interrupt him raping your wife. Additional felonies for not baking him a cake and cleaning his juice off her afterwards for him, then giving him a ride to a safe injection site. Thanks to a certain party of voters.
Don't forget supplying him with cookies and a juice box.

"In the situation where the guy is just hanging out, ORS 161.225 says you can use physical force to remove a trespasser from your premises."

There are days when I can't get my socks on by myself. I'm in no shape at all to "use physical force to remove a trespasser".

Would I shoot the intruder? That would depend on what he does. If he bolted for the door and left as fast as he could, I'd probably just let him go.

But if my wife was injured, or if he advanced on either one of us - yes, he would get shot.

I'm thinking of Dr. Petit and his family. In that case, the situation just went from bad to worse. It would've been better if the two invaders had been shot before they could take another step.

But we can't predict what a home invader will do. The TikTok boy is skating on very thin ice, I think.

Here's a link to a description of the Petit home invasion murders:

Bad things can happen awfully fast.
If anyone deserves hanging it is the Hawke-Petit murderers. I don't generally go for the death penalty, but these guys worked for it...

If anyone deserves hanging it is the Hawke-Petit murderers. I don't generally go for the death penalty, but these guys worked for it...
My philosophy is "if you take someone's life out of malice or with criminal intent then it should be taken as you forfeit your own life"

Like a social contract. You kill someone without just cause then you owe your own blood as payment.

My philosophy is "if you take someone's life out of malice or with criminal intent then it should be taken as you forfeit your own life"

Like a social contract. You kill someone without just cause then you owe your own blood as payment.
I think the original implications of the word "outlaw" was that the criminal was declared outside the protection of the law, meaning anyone could do anything he wanted to you. In the wild west era of America, this often went along with a bounty for killing or capturing, and posters in the post office starting with "Wanted dead or alive," including a description of guy or guys, crimes committed, and reward offered.

O.K. I suppose the compost pile will have to do. Maybe have to run him through the chipper first.
There are some places now that "compost" bodies as an alternative to bury or burn. Its an interesting way of handling the dead. LOT of people are freaked out by it. I have long told Wife if I go first she can do as she pleases with what's left of me. As long as she does not use the money for some over the top expensive crap. I told her I wold come back to haunt her if she did. Said take the money, get rid of me the cheapest way possible, and live the rest of your life.

Thankfully, modern jurisprudence has advanced to the point that no one is "outside the law", either it's restrictions (except the Bidens) or protections. "Equal protection of the laws"...
Plenty of democrats live "outside" or "above" the law.

Rules for thee. Not for me.

Plenty of democrats live "outside" or "above" the law.

Rules for thee. Not for me.
That's playing out in real time right now...

Trump, as a former POTUS with power to declassify while he was POTUS, indicted for having "classified" documents (he claims he declassified them before leaving office; hence the quotation marks - but let's ignore that for now for the sake of comparison of the two situations) behind a constantly-locked door of a storage shed on his personal property...

Biden, as a former VPOTUS with no power to declassify while he was VP, not indicted for having classified documents sitting in the open in a sometimes-locked car garage (which allowed ready access to classified information by his crackhead, influence-peddling, pedophile kid, Hunter) on his personal property.

Both of these storage conditions are nearly identical, but Trump had declassification power and claims he used it on said documents before taking them, and Biden never had that power at the time the documents in his garage were removed from the White House. Yet, which one was indicted for the same offense? 🤔

The answer to that simple question alone should make anyone with a pair of barely-flickering neurons realize that the witch-hunt continues unabated...

Last Edited:
That's playing out in real time right now...

Trump, as a former POTUS with power to declassify while he was POTUS, indicted for having "classified" (he claims he declassified them before leaving office) documents behind a locked door of a storage shed on his personal property...

Biden, as a VP with no power to declassify while he was VP, not indicted for having classified documents in a sometimes-locked car garage, which provided ready access to classified information by his crackhead, influence-peddling, pedophile kid, Hunter.

Both of these storage conditions are practically identical, and Trump had declassification power (and claims he used it on the said documents before taking them) and Biden never did. Yet, which one was indicted? 🤔

The answer to that simple question alone should make anyone with a pair of barely-flickering neurons realize that the witch-hunt continues unabated...
Sadly Trump brings out Trump Derangement Syndrome. He scared hell out of party elite on both sides. They had for a long time selected who would run and win. His win really scared hell out of a lot of them. The legacy media has LONG been in the tank for one side. Now they are in full panic mode and no longer even trying to pretend they are "news". Sadly a HUGE percentage of the population still only sees what's on legacy media. A lot of them can not be reached with facts. Notice we already have a LOT of gun owners lining up to make sure we lose again? As election gets closer they will become quite loud screaming that whoever is on the other side is worthless and trying to get others to sit out election with them. We just need a LOT more pain to wake people up sadly. Meanwhile "gun control" will keep marching on while so many gun owners support it while screaming someone needs to do something. :s0092:

Sorry y'all, but if someone comes into my home and I catch even the slightest whiff of ill intent, they're going down. If they want to value my belongings and the safety of my own loved ones over their own lives, I will have them cash that check. It really should just be that simple.

Thankfully, modern jurisprudence has advanced to the point that no one is "outside the law", either it's restrictions (except the Bidens) or protections. "Equal protection of the laws"...
1686942761866.png

1686942627881.png

Hillary_Criminal_09.gif

Aloha, Mark

There's a strong tendency for everyone in a position of power to come to think they are above the law. Its not limited to any particular party or gender. We honor George Washington so much for not having made himself king and for limiting himself to two terms because that sort of willingness to exercise restraint of the drive to power and to voluntarily give up power is so unusual.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top