JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
It is a mix master ...
The wheel lock itself and the inlays are original ...as in from 1500 or so...the rest , the stock and barrel are new made.
So I have a shootable and affordable Wheel lock pistol....:D
And yeah the shape of the Butt is meant to be used as a club....
Andy

Out of curiosity, what is the national origin of that wheel lock?

The dual use (pistol and club) reminds me of one I saw from Spain not to long ago:

tumblr_mm97ujF1HN1rwjpnyo1_1280.png

If the projectile doesn't get him, either side of the barrel can be employed on his noggin. :eek:

After you've broken in the barrel or Nah?

No, pedo Joe says to go on the balcony with your double barrel and fire both shots into the air to scare them away.

Because, ya know, everyone in America has a house with a balcony, and shooting a gun pretty much randomly into the air is completely legal...

Does the .45acp cartridge suck...?
Well not to me.

More importantly...

Just why does it matter to you , if someone likes or dislikes a certain cartridge...?
Will your day end in ruins 'cause someone :
Likes or dislikes a cartridge or firearm , that you may also like or dislike...?

Use what works for you and get good at what works for you.

As for the rest ....it don't matter.
Why let someone else and their dislike of something control or influence your like of something...?
Andy

For A Pistol cartridge that has been around as long as it has, there must be something to it, otherwise it would be lounging in the dust bin of history with all the other has been's and wash outs! We have had the ability to make better for all these years, and yet we haven't bothered to do so, could it be that is simply works, could it be that it does the task it was designed for, and that it is better then any replacement tried so far? IDK, but history, and a bunch of dead Nazi's, Japs and others, proves it does work, and work's quite well!

So I wander back to this thread after 21 pages and find photos of shootable ice axes and Terminator photo quotes, and a couple of comments about .45. Glad it is keeping everyone still talking after 100 years! I'll be back at 25 pages to see if Andy has any more D&D weapon advice as well. (All joking if it's not coming through btw.)

The "Fireball" spell ain't as spiffy as it sounds...and is really tough to get a "natural 20" when you have a Vorpal Sword...:D
Andy
Ahhh, the old Vorpal sword. Believe it or not my kids just asked me to teach them how to play and set up a dungeon (I worked in a war game store back in the late 70's). Never had magic user high enough for a fireball spell. But I wish any of my fighters would have had a .45 (just so we keep to the OP).

Status

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads