JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Is that tattoo Space Invaders Against Racism?
xtshirt-space-invaders-against-racism-D01030141870P0210.jpg.pagespeed.ic.DAR4Hp2hns.webp

Yuppers

Watching the longer video, it looks like he almost maced a completely different person before walking off camera and macing the security guard who shot him.
Yes, mace guy is having "words" with a few people. The guy is arguing with him daring him to mace him. Again the shooting is just off camera to the right, you see mace guy but not shooter. Now in the stills there is one of Mace guy slapping shooter. Since shooter was some kind of Security I have to guess he was also having some kind of words with Mace guy. Again guessing he pulls gun when Mace guy slaps him, then fires when Mace guy sprays him. I would say shooter is in need of a really good lawyer. If shooter had enough sense to NOT talk after he will I am sure be charged. Now whether he will be convicted is another story. It's really hard to get away with shooting someone who slaps you and then tries to spray you. I would fully expect he will be encouraged to take a plea to something, some version of Manslaughter. I would be REALLY shocked if he gets off totally free here from what they have shown so far. Now if he started talking to the Police who arrested him before he saw a lawyer? Then I would not give him a snowballs chance in hell of not being in real trouble here.

Shooter will get convicted.
News station will get sued and will pay out a hefty settlement to victim's family/estate.
Pinkerton will get sued too, by both the news station and the victim's family/estate, will also fork out money.

Yes, mace guy is having "words" with a few people. The guy is arguing with him daring him to mace him. Again the shooting is just off camera to the right, you see mace guy but not shooter. Now in the stills there is one of Mace guy slapping shooter. Since shooter was some kind of Security I have to guess he was also having some kind of words with Mace guy. Again guessing he pulls gun when Mace guy slaps him, then fires when Mace guy sprays him. I would say shooter is in need of a really good lawyer. If shooter had enough sense to NOT talk after he will I am sure be charged. Now whether he will be convicted is another story. It's really hard to get away with shooting someone who slaps you and then tries to spray you. I would fully expect he will be encouraged to take a plea to something, some version of Manslaughter. I would be REALLY shocked if he gets off totally free here from what they have shown so far. Now if he started talking to the Police who arrested him before he saw a lawyer? Then I would not give him a snowballs chance in hell of not being in real trouble here.

Last Edited:
Thanks for sharing the pictures. It looks like the deceased punched the shooter first and maced him. Isn't this a good shoot by definition?

My late husband is dead and I can't ask him to read and translate German to English for me. (I knew other people who could translate this but they are dead too.)

What else does this page say in German to English?

Thank you.

Cate

Last Edited:
Shooter booked on first degree murder:

58DEB429-A723-4359-B7CB-4CAC52463294.jpeg

Some on line sources are linking the "agitator", the news team (reporter & cameraman), and the above shooter to various antifa/"other" anti-events/movements/protests. Including as far back as Occupy Wall Street.

Some are positing that the 4 were acting in collusion, even if loosely. Following "agitator" guy for creating "news" with shooter guy "at the ready".

My late husband is dead and I can't ask him to read and translate German to English for me. (I knew other people who could translate this but they are dead too.)

What else does this page say in German?

Thank you.

Cate

No idea honestly.

Didn't waste my time even lightly attempting to translate.

Simply posted to show a possible association of the tattoo wearer with the general "Anti-movement".

View attachment 761046

Some on line sources are linking the "agitator", the news team (reporter & cameraman), and the above shooter to various antifa/"other" anti-events/movements/protests. Including as far back as Occupy Wall Street.

Some are positing that the 4 were acting in collusion, even if loosely. Following "agitator" guy for creating "news" with shooter guy "at the ready".

Interesting information and thank you.

Cate

My MT husband said that he saw a cartridge casing in the air come from another angle on the boob tube screen and in some other videos.

One picture of the 'shooter' looked like a woman with a flatter chest. The face looked like a woman's face somewhat too.

Another picture looked like a man. The booking paper says MALE on it.

ALL of this coming from both or MORE sides is just plain freaking, criminal crazy.

The crazy is filled with so much hate and vicious actions - the haters on all sides, especially on one side, do not bother to HIDE IT ANY LONGER.

They get away with crapola NOW and got away (Past.) with other criminal actions when it came to hitting people, murdering people, attempted murder, fires, looting/theft, throwing bricks, blocks, rocks, trying to BURN PEOPLE ALIVE in their own homes, businesses, .gov buildings, etc.

And this stuff is NOT only happening in the cities and suburban areas now too.

My husband said that he thinks that THIS news story is mighty strange on how it all came down too. I agree with him.

So people go up to other people and SLAP them, spray them, clobber them, knife them and shoot them at these so called EVENTS?

They yell and curse aka CUSS one another out and egg stupid/gullible people on so they do stupid and CRIMINAL things in stupid places.

Peaceful actions and peaceful events? NO way - no how.

(SIDE NOTE: Recent news story a few days ago. I wonder about the 70 year old lady in WI and will she ever go home to her NICE house in suburbia since her windows were all broken by protestors aka criminal rioters? She was lucky that one of those rocks and glass did not blind her or knock her out cold. Her neighbor man and his wife took her to a safe place since she was so scared and SHAKING. Will she ever feel SAFE in her own home alone now?! Annie get your gun time or who knows what she will do now?)

Old Lady Cate

Last Edited:
I fully expect lawyers are of course looking at anyone who has money here.

Which is absolutely the right thing to do. Shooter going to jail is nice and all, but if there is an opportunity to punish an organization as a whole, why not? Money talks , bs walks.. no? Especially if the news station had any inkling of the shooter's left leanings , and if they didn't clearly set rules of engagement, the lawyers will spin it as them just adding fuel to the fire to see something go down. Pinkerton and individual contractor status.. could also get that slap, if they knew this guy had a dog in the fight . An no, based on what I see, I don't see the shoot as being justified under self defense or stand your ground.

I know on social media there is all sorts of conjecture making the shooter out to be John Wick. I saw this on Twitter: "Look at his grip and stance, he's obviously trained in special ops".

Everybody on this site is now upgraded to Special Ops status!

Quiet! I'm operating on some coffee and scrambled eggs! Keep cover! The falcon flies at high noon !

View attachment 761046

Wow. Sounds like some sort of conspiracy on top of premeditated murder.

I know on social media there is all sorts of conjecture making the shooter out to be John Wick. I saw this on Twitter: "Look at his grip and stance, he's obviously trained in special ops".

Everybody on this site is now upgraded to Special Ops status!
I scrubbed my browser history and stopped growing a beard after clicking on that Lena's Grip thread.

Upcoming Events

Rifle Mechanics
Sweet Home, OR
Handgun Self Defense Fundamentals
Sweet Home, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top