JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
What's the over/under on how long before these things get jammed and nobody can get in or out?
Good question. The protestors barricaded the doors to the se precinct and then set it on fire hoping to trap the police and employees inside so they will burn to death. If they could get a fire started on the second level something like that could happen there. I sure hope they have escape routes for that scenario.

They need to solve the problem not keep making bandaids. Like those places that are entirely filled by 10s-100s of 3-4 foot rocks to keep homeless from camping there.

Crazy that they have to do that.

Yeah. What about the rest of the city? Their getting some task force kind of thing going to quell riots. :s0140: There's a pretty good chance that Mr. Trump is going to win this election. Well, unless the dims figure a better way to cheat anyway. Potland will burn. I doubt there will be any massive plan to grab the criminal rioters of the street, process them, and throw them in jail. The current crop of pseudo leaders don't have the brain power to brainstorm something up that will actually be effective.

Crazy that they have to do that.

I can think of a FAR cheap solution. Couple dead scum out front and see who wants to still walk up and toss fire at the place. Cost of a few bullets is all it would take.

I can think of a FAR cheap solution. Couple dead scum out front and see who wants to still walk up and toss fire at the place. Cost of a few bullets is all it would take.
6e653099938a87c977bc88250a7535dc.png

London Bridge

Let the city burn. There is nothing there worth saving anymore. The fact that this is seen as necessary there just kinda drives home that point; if the people there cared enough they could defend their own courthouse without having to rely on turning the building into a Federal Bastion of Tolerance. If the court actually put the domestic terrorists in jail where they belong then maybe fortress wall would be less needed. If local politicians did not fuel the riots with rhetoric and policy. . . You get the drift.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top