JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
He was hired by a company that contracts with Pinkerton.

It's not a false flag -- he has a long history of extreme left participation.

A person called "L" on twitter has been doing a good job at aggregating info on this shooting and she's put together some good synchronized videos of the event. She put together and synchronized several video streams as well as the Denver9News photographer's stills. Unfortunately, her twitter handle contains a banned word so I had to use a link shortener:

Direct link to video: https://video.twimg.com/ext_tw_video/1316210908482412544/pu/vid/800x480/UbRDPeQn9I5b4pTK.mp4?tag=10

There seems to be an issue with Denver9 omitting crucial pictures -- they released some stills and when it was so obvious there was a gap, released some more. Still seems like a gap.

Anyway, her Twitter stream is a good launch point for a deeper dive into the situation, again, shortened URL:

All guards in CO require a license apparently though, even if he was hired by a company that contracts with Pinkerton.

I did hear about his left leanings on Facebook. The whole thing seems strange. I don't get why people itch to go to these events. It's almost like they are looking for an opportunity to get some action.

I'll check out the links thanks.

There is another video of the shooting from behind the victim here:

It stops right after the shot is fired. The poster says that is out of respect for the deceased's family.

Direct downloadable link to the video: https://video.twimg.com/ext_tw_video/1316431525856960512/pu/vid/720x1280/v6Xb6rGc686gkXrB.mp4?tag=10

It's the sort of thing it helps to download and go through frame by frame. Pay attention to their shadows too - there is information there. Anyway, from the Denver9News' photographer's stills, it appears to me that the shooter starts his draw (AIWB), the victim notices and raises the bear spray, and just as the spray is being deployed the shooter is on target and kills him. They're five or six feet apart at that point I estimate.

Here are the Denver9News stills put together into an image sequence. It does feel to me like there is a small gap and Denver9 had previously been caught withholding pictures. I forgot the link to where I downloaded it, so I can't cite that sadly, but I've reposted to Imgur. If you click the link you can play the video:

Anyway, looks like a bad shoot to me.

Last Edited:
here are the photos leading up to the shooting, you can see the victim doesn't launch spray until the shooter is drawing. In the first two the shooter is drawing and in the third, the victim is already shot:

cap_denver2_00:00:01_01.jpg cap_denver2_00:00:02_02.jpg cap_denver2_00:00:02_03.jpg

here are the photos leading up to the shooting, you can see the victim doesn't launch spray until the shooter is drawing. In the first two the shooter is drawing and in the third, the victim is already shot:

View attachment 762772View attachment 762771View attachment 762770
If you look closely at Photo 3, you can see the shooter has fired, the gun's slide is back as evidenced by the space under the muzzle and the amount of slide over his grip hand! This tells me the shooter fired ether just as the spray is deployed, or very shortly after!

If you look closely at Photo 3, you can see the shooter has fired, the gun's slide is back as evidenced by the space under the muzzle and the amount of slide over his grip hand! This tells me the shooter fired ether just as the spray is deployed, or very shortly after!

The shooter fired after the spray was started but he began drawing before the spray was started. I see the spray as a reaction by the victim by the shooter drawing on him.

In the video I linked above ( Denver "Soup Can" Rally Results in Shooting Death ), there are these frames which clearly show that the victim only started the bear spray when he saw the shooter drawing his gun. The shadows provide a lot of info here:

cap_denver-3_00:00:05_01.jpg

Note how there is no spray visible, even in shadow, but you can tell, espectially if you keep in mind the Denver9News still photos, that the shooter is drawing from an appendix carry:

cap_denver-3_00:00:05_01-zoom.jpg

Watch the shadows:
cap_denver-3_00:00:05_02.jpg cap_denver-3_00:00:05_03.jpg cap_denver-3_00:00:05_04.jpg cap_denver-3_00:00:05_05.jpg cap_denver-3_00:00:05_06.jpg cap_denver-3_00:00:06_07.jpg cap_denver-3_00:00:06_08.jpg

The shot occurs between the frame above and the frame below.

cap_denver-3_00:00:06_09.jpg

I think were on the same page here, what I was pointing out is that the shooter has clearly fired into the spray, so...........
I am seeing it as he provoked the sprayer into spraying with the full intent to shoot, and we can clearly see the gun in recoil!

I think were on the same page here, what I was pointing out is that the shooter has clearly fired into the spray, so...........
I am seeing it as he provoked the sprayer into spraying with the full intent to shoot, and we can clearly see the gun in recoil!

Yes, I believe we are -- I hadn't meant to make it sound like disagreement. I was just trying to explain my reasoning better.

EDIT: My take is the victim sprayed when he saw the draw. The shooter was the initial aggressor after victim retreats from the slap incident, victim tried to defend with spray when he saw the draw.

EDITs in RED:

We should keep a list of people shot by antifa/blm:

1. Lee Keltner: murdered, Denver, CO, October 10, 2020
  2. Aaron Danielson: murdered, Portland, OR August 29, 2020
  3. Jessica Doty Whitaker: murdered Indianapolis, IN, July 5, 2020
  4. Secoriea Turner: murdered, Atlanta, GA, July 4, 2020
  5. _________________. 60 yo, wounded, Provo, UT, June 29, 2020
  6. Antonio Mays Jr., murdered, Seattle (CHAZ), WA, June 29, 2020
  7. _______________, 14 yo, wounded, Seattle (CHAZ), WA June 29, 2020 (strangely zero followup on who he was, whether police interviewed, just nothing, and no name)
  8. Horace Lorenzo Anderson: murdered, Seattle (CHAZ), WA June 20, 2020
  9. _______________, 17 yo, wounded, Seattle (CHAZ), WA, June 20, 2020 (can't find name).
  10. DeJuan Young, wounded, Seattle (CHAZ), WA, June 20, 2020 (Note, he was shot in CHAZ but claims white supremacists did it -- not credible).
  11. Danny Pruit: wounded, Alamosa, CO. June 4, 2020
  12. David Dorn: murdered, St. Louis, MO, June 2, 2020
  13. Italia Marie Kelley, murdered, Davenport, IA, June 1, 2020
  14. Dave Patrick Underwood: murdered Oakland,CA, May 29, 2020
  15. ___________________ (coworker of Underwood): wounded, Oakland, CA, May 29, 2020
  16. Javar Harrell: 21 yo, murdered, Detroit, MI, May 29, 2020
Indirect (i.e, police engaged with AntifaBLM and unable to do their normal work, also defunding):
  1. __________________, wounded, Portland, OR, Aug 2, 2020: Portland woman shot in hail of 150 bullets during Black Lives Matter protest

re: the murder Connor Betts:
  1. Megan Bett: murdered, Dayton, OH
  2. Lois Oglesby: murdered, Dayton, OH
  3. Saeed Saleh: murdered, Dayton, OH
  4. Derrick Fudge: murdered, Dayton, OH
  5. Logan Turner: murdered, Dayton, OH
  6. Nicholas Cumer: murdered, Dayton, OH
  7. Thomas McNichols: murdered, Dayton, OH
  8. Beatrice Warren-Curtis: murdered, Dayton, OH
  9. Monica Brickhouse: murdered, Dayton, OH
  10. X27 ________________: wounded, Dayton, OH

This story lists 26 people killed, 8 of those listed above, but a number of the listed are rioters and so don't deserve mention: Say Their Names: 26 People Killed in the George Floyd Riots

Antifa Friendly Fire Incidents:

I feel like I recall a story about a woman who got trapped in her car, protestors shot at her, and she drove some distance while wounded to get away, but I'm having a hard time confirming that memory with an internet search.

Last Edited:
You are right and the bear spray failed to deflect the bullet away from victim.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top