JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions

The man on the left, a member of a rally to support the Police, was killed a moment after this picture was taken. Not certain who was the aggressor at this time.
1602380132450.png

Men from two opposing protest groups clash during a protest in Downtown Denver. The man on the left side of the photo was supporting the "Patriot Rally" and sprayed mace at the man on the right side of the image. The man at right, then shot and killed the protester at left. This image was the best quality available at the time. Denver Post photographer Helen H. Richardson was taken for a statement by the Denver Police Department. The original image will be posted in place of this as soon as the image is available. ... More at link

In case you don't know, the soup cans are not collected to feed the homeless. They are collected to be used as projectiles or stuffed into socks to be used as weapons.
1602380485197.png

Wth is going on in this country. I dont think it matters who wins the election it seems we've tiped over the edge and it just matters how deep the hole is.

Well I guess you should not bring mace to a gun fight. Will be interesting to see how they charge this as I VERY much doubt they will let the guy who shot the other off with defense in this. Will be interesting to see how it shakes out.

Video at this twitter link:
Pretty clearly the shooter, who is reportedly security for a news crew, chambers a round and points his pistol at the victim just prior to the mace spray. The shot happens a moment later.
When I watch that I can not see the guy with the gun. The two arguing, one has an expandable baton. He looks to be hitting it on the ground to close it, that was the sound I heard. Many of these lock open and to close you have to hit them on something hard. The guy arguing with him sounds like he says tough guy you got a knife and baton. Then the shooting happens just to the left with the shooter off camera.

There's almost no information on this, other than one individual pepper sprayed another, which was followed by the sprayed returning fire and killing the sprayer.

I haven't seen any information on who started what. This in conjecture only, but it seems like the guard was sprayed, and acted in self defense, yet was arrested.

This is hearsay, but a comment indicated that there is a video of the security guard pushing the sprayer and egging him on to spray him, in which case, the security guard is in the wrong. I have not seen a video of this.

Last Edited:
There's a couple vids going around, but they don't show this scene/pic that was taken by the same photographer that took the picture shown in the article linked above.

The underlying question is: Is an open-hand slap enough to warrant the use of deadly force, and enough for one to convince a jury that one felt in fear for one's life?

Others may have a different opinion, but I'm going to go with a 'No' on that one.

1602392954990.png

I guess there are 2 outcomes; both will hinge on what the shooter said to LEO:
1. He maced me, so I shot him.
Wrong answer, go straight to jail, do not collect your $200 private security fee.

2. He maced me, after making a violent threat. I feared the macing was an attempt to take my firearm and kill me and the news crew...so fearing for our lives I shot him.
Correct answer; get out of jail free card

Wrong answer, go straight to jail, do not collect your $200 private security fee.

2. He maced me, after making a violent threat. I feared the macing was an attempt to take my firearm and kill me and the news crew...so fearing for our lives I shot him.

And hope that nobody notices the AntiFa tattoo...

Witnesses will have something to say too. Did the deceased say or do anything that a reasonable person would consider to present an imminent threat of death or seriously bodily injury to the shooter or others? Did the deceased spray the shooter after the shooter first drew and pointed his pistol at the deceased?

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top