JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Lmao...hadn't thought of that but oh so true.
Don't forget they all have to use the same restroom now and we can no longer do background checks on the troop leaders because they may become offended if we find out they are a three time child sex,offender
Y'all know your history and understand what happened to Sodden & Gomorrah, right? As each day passes, I feel we are moving closer and closer to a repeat...

You are so right...these are the end of times. One nation under God no longer means the same to everyone. I still am a firm believer ..In God ..we should be trusting.

The right arm of justice

0430161848.jpg

I think I started increasing what I carry before I even thought about why... Slip on the Kimber, couple of spare mag carriers, well, there are extra pockets in these tactical cargo pants and a couple more mags couldn't hurt, the vest I'm using for concealment is less likely to blow open in the wind if weighted with a couple more mags in the pockets...

About the time I realized my ex-cop wife was now tending to carry two guns and a whole bunch of spare ammo, I realized we've just been following the news and had those Muslim terrorist group attacks in the back of our minds. Times are changing, and what we're seeing in other countries IS coming here. The only question is when.

"Be Prepared" is a great motto.

The mantra I've embraced lately is "get fit, get armed, get trained." We are facing a perfect storm of elements wishing to tear down not just the United States, but Western Civilization and the principles of Liberty. My fear is Balkanization and widespread violence; I hope I'm wrong but the lessons of history and current events don't seem to lead down any other path.
I might just have to steal that mantra - it rocks! and is quite applicable

And to add to that, a New Revolution is at hand. It will not be brother vs brother, it will be Citizens against oppression of Gubment. To be quite frank and honest with you all here, What I fear the most is a new Politzi State controlled and enforced by the Army For Hire that is equipped and uniformed the same as our regular Military, and using the same training and tactics, making it all but impossible to determine who is the good and who is bad! At that, it means any one in uniform is a direct threat to US and should be treated as such. Any authority is suspect and will be required to be vetted before trust can be had! Something else you guys probably do not know, During Katrina, there were 11 LEO who were shot and seriously wounded during the arms grab and 3 were killed where they stood! This was not ever reported and was swept under the rug. The simple facts were if word got out that armed citizens were resisting a illegal confiscation, then more would resist and more LOE would get killed. They all came to the Air evac and treatment center I was stationed at during this whole thing! Katrina was a lesson from which much can be learned and it's not very good what we saw then and there! We have seen the first "Deployment" of this "army" for hire, I know its a touchy subject here on this forum, but The Hearny Co/Burns take over was a Mercenary hit and the whole thing was a test of things to come! That whole situation was crawling with Merc's right from the first!

During Katrina, there were 11 LEO who were shot and seriously wounded during the arms grab and 3 were killed where they stood!

This is very interesting to me. Do you have any online reference to it? I'd like to read more.

I'm not worried about terrorists (which are a result of our government's imperialism anyway), I am worried about the police state when the economy crashes through too much debt. Nothing has changed since 2008, except that we are deeper in debt than ever, and the fact that massive bailouts won't work any more.

As to no cops on islands, I consider that an advantage, not a drawback. :)

I am a little less concerned about carrying a lot of ammo. Even a mob will retreat when they receive a few rounds of incoming fire, and I don't intend to stand around fighting with a pistol; I'm going to get the hell out at the first opportunity. A pistol is for getting to your rifle...

I do agree that using a pistol to get to your rifle is the smart thing to do. I am not sure if I would take faith that throwing a few rounds into a crowd would demoralize them enough to disperse. I would be more concerned about the people in that crowd that have firearms. a hasty Retreat is not always an option what if cover and combat are the only option you are faced with, with extra ammo at least you would have a fighting chance. Plan on the eventualities if they don't happen great..if they do you are prepared.

I would be more concerned about the people in that crowd that have firearms.

Most people can't hit the broad side of a barn, never mind a moving target. :)

You can never cover every eventuality; all you can do is figure the odds and take care of the important points. Having a gun at all, puts you way ahead of the game. The rest of the stuff we are talking about is just gravy.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

Back Top