JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
These days, if I want good steak I buy either costcos USDA prime (usually rib eye)....
Yeah.. Costco has really high quality cuts compared to just about every other grocery type outlets. Can't go wrong there!

The other place I like for everyday meats is Safeway... if... you buy the bulk chunk packs and process your own. Very affordable and they have some nice beef. They run a lot of really good sales annually so it's convenient to stock up and get some really great pricing.

Back on the topic of BEER for Christmas, I always enjoy a Figgy Pudding from Block 15.

View attachment 1334198
Block 15 makes superb beers.

Bro called me, told me about Safeway's loss leader, choice bone in roast, $4.79/lb
I picked up an 8 lb'er, just for the heck of it. Don't even have a stove installed yet in the kitchen.
The rest of the family refuses to eat from Bambi's dad, so I'm glad there's more for me.

Rainier Float?
Henry Weinhard's Blue Boar Pale Ale with a scoop of Vanilla ice cream.
1671839561769.png

Well now my wife tells me that she and her parents won't eat ham (this is new), so I will cook the 11.5 pound ham for New Years. Fine, I will thaw out a roast. Nope, instead she wants crock pot meatballs with grape jelly and chili sauce.

Well now my wife tells me that she and her parents won't eat ham (this is new), so I will cook the 11.5 pound ham for New Years. Fine, I will thaw out a roast. Nope, instead she wants crock pot meatballs with grape jelly and chili sauce.
Not to state the obvious... but.... you're family's little drummer boy is just a bit off... ain't he.:s0140::s0140:

I feel for you, Brother!

Well I'm thinking twinkies, ho ho's, pringles, dorito's, pork rinds, jerky, funyuns, and munchos if I can find em oh and pepsi. They're all sounding good lately for some odd reason...................

320200106_2071961316326388_746045755380551639_n.jpg

Oh I almost forgot 81189081_10157651993167209_8512435390362157056_n.jpg

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top