JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
The way the economy is and the prices of things due to BiDumb....

1671229051618.png

We might have a few seats open, let me know.....

As much as I dislike the current POTUS; the POTUS really doesn't have a whole lot of control over things. The economy is cyclical, there's highs and lows. Sometimes there's some attributable cause to a high or low, but in general, the POTUS is not responsible for the high or low.

Going to Alaska for Christmas. Oldest son always has fresh King crab legs and slow cooks Prime Rib, might have a ham as well. Good food, great family, grandkids and 30 inches of snow! Roaring fire and six days of relaxation! Well, that's the plan anyway.

Ordered the Beef Wellington from Whole Foods.

Anymore, I order pickup/takeout dinners like that.

We used to go to the farm for Thanksgiving & Xmas. Then my grandparents passed and it was kind of off and on until we sold the farm, then it was going to my parents when they were home (they snowbirded) or my kids would fix dinner, then we started going to restaurants until the pandemic.

Now my parents are gone and we haven't gone to a restaurant since the pandemic, so it is ordering a dinner of some sort. For XMas eve we have Chinese takeout, then something more conventional for XMas day.

Upcoming Events

Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews