JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
This Christmas was crappy.
I had pneumonia, so dinner was Gatorade and hot cider. No appetite.
Too bad for me. The wife went to the daughter and son in law's. He made prime rib. :(
Part of the club huh? Wifey and I were four days into the rona on Christmas eve/day. With negative appetites! She was still testing positive two days ago!

That's a long ride. Lofall's a couple miles south of me. Belfair's about an hour away.
There was a Harley dealership on Provost (where the kids used to drag race), but I don't think it opened until the 90's.
Last I looked, it was a NW Motorsports shop.
I remember a small auto parts store at the far end of town, next to the muffler shop. This would've been just past the J&M tavern, if you're heading towards Newberry Hill. Otherwise you had to go into Bremerton to get parts, as far as I can remember..
@DeanMk Port Gamble or a view of the Hood Canal Bridge?

@DeanMk Port Gamble or a view of the Hood Canal Bridge?
Here's a shot from my back yard. Are you one of my neighbors?

2012_0712_001.jpg

When you get old, you lose two things; the second is your memory, but I can't remember the first.
You just wait Boy! I know you're younger, than a lot of us, it's not so funny when you get here! :s0140:

But maybe you'll be lucky due to clean(er) living and remember everything important into old age?

Upcoming Events

Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews