JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
ba24ab304366013bcf99005056a9545d.jpg

All I remember is trying to eat a Hershey's Chocolate bar while suckin' down a Rainier (before the brewery closed) and it was NASTY!!!
Never again. Ever!
They closed the Rainier Brewery??? I grew up on Rainier when I lived in Kitsap county. I even ordered an imported Rainier in Vancouver BC. I think it was 8%.

My Mother-in-law is visiting from Japan, so a traditional Japanese Chriatmas meal of fried chicken and a cake. Not KFC though. Hopefully Popeyes.
Never heard of karage as a "traditional meal" for Christmas, but yeah! Gotta have your happy christmas birthday cake!

Word of caution... KFC or Popeyes is NO substitue for karage. You'll just confirm her suspicions that Americans are all a bit "off". 🤣

Last Edited:
's?They closed the Rainier Brewery??? I grew up on Rainier when I lived in Kitsap county. I even ordered an imported Rainier in Vancouver BC. I think it was 8%.
Yeah, back in the.....90's? IIRC.
The "Rainier" brand beer you get now is Miller.
Miller bought the rights to the name about 15-20 years ago.
Where in Kidnap county did you live?

Derailment.jpg

I have nothing to add to this discussion about beer, so,

Christmas, New Year, Easter, my Mom-in-Law always cooked a feast. She's now gone, so we must fend for ourselves. And my wife does not cook-anything. I cook the entire meals now. For Christmas, ham will be the main entree, but I always still cook a turkey breast or turkey roast, in addition, for the folks that didn't get enough turkey for Thanksgiving.

We used to have a house full. Now, just a table-full.

Sorry for the interruption. Now back to the topic :cool:

Screenshot 2022-12-19 at 10-15-40 Age Verification.png

Never heard of karage as a "traditional meal" for Christmas, but yeah! Gotta have your happy christmas birthday cake!

Word of caution... KFC or Popeyes is NO substitue for karage. You'll just confirm her suspicions that Americans are all a bit "off". 🤣
KFC is actually the traditional Christmas meal, not karage chicken. Some genius at KFC Japan nailed it in te 70's. I just don't like KFC, so Popeyes it is. I rat karate pretty regularly, and it's no substitute for Popeyes... 🤣😉

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
  • Centralia, WA
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
  • Stanwood, WA
Oregon Arms Collectors June 2024 Gun Show
  • Portland, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
  • Springfield, OR

New Classified Ads

Back Top