JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Christmas eve, for the last 20 or so years we get a Mexican pizza from a locally owned joint. Its unbelievably good and also very festive. Felix navidad. Christmas day will be turkey or tritip or maybe some beef ribs. Just built a grill\smoker, so it will be something cooked on it. Since were empty nesters now, my parents passed away last year, no close relatives nearby, heck, we might just have mac&cheese and drink beer and stay in pajamas all day. The possibilities are endless.

From the makers of red and yellow, new soylent green. Brought to you by the Soylent Corporation. Our business is people. Coming 2022.:D

Soylent_Green.jpg

If the ATF and Biden get their way, I may be having whatever they are serving in jail. The pistol brace rule.

It won't be Santa coming down my chimney, it will be the ATF breaking down my door.

Like it or not the POTUS does NOT set the prices. Corporations and businesses DO! And they have done so for many a millennium! Remember Scrooge? What was that about "too big to fail"?
Like it or not, the President influences things like domestic oil drilling, pipelines, and therefore gas / fertilizer / production / transportation and everything else costs.

Those cost increases are transferred to the consumers.

Like it or not, the President influences things like domestic oil drilling, pipelines, and therefore gas / fertilizer / production / transportation and everything else costs.

Those cost increases are transferred to the consumers.
^^ Dat true, Brandon does indeed have a hand in the economic mess America is in. He's been at the helm for 23 months, can't blame Trump anymore…

At the farm, we had two large dining rooms - the one used for everyday meals and the formal room used for special occasions. Sometimes we would have people at both if there were many guests. And then there were sometimes one or two "kid's tables" if there were too many to fit on both tables. Those are good memories; of people passing dishes back and forth between the two dining rooms to make sure everybody got some of some dish/food, kids running around and so on.
My grandma was very short like 4'10" so grandpa when he built the house included a large pull out board for grandma do do her baking on it allowed her to roll dough more at her waist level. When we had big family dinners this was always the kids table 3 of us could sit at this makeshift table on folding chairs. Later when the family got even bigger (one side was 5 the cousins 7 if we had out of town visitors that could be 2 to 4 more plus grandma and grandpa then they set up the big table in the living room and also used the small dinning room table and the "kids table" Though I don't think grandma ever actually sat down during these dinners she was always fliting around somewhere,

I will be having several courses of bait attempting to get me into a conversation of political shaming from the indoctrinated youth. I intend on having a great del of fun watching their frustration as I play it dumb but still asking questions that put them off balance. By youth I mean up to 40 year olds with funny colored hair.

As much as I dislike the current POTUS; the POTUS really doesn't have a whole lot of control over things. The economy is cyclical, there's highs and lows. Sometimes there's some attributable cause to a high or low, but in general, the POTUS is not responsible for the high or low.
yup
Like it or not the POTUS does NOT set the prices. Corporations and businesses DO! And they have done so for many a millennium! Remember Scrooge? What was that about "too big to fail"?
yup

******sigh***** Love it that people still believe that complete malarkey that POTUS is responsible for the economy...whoever followed the previous train-wreck of a POTUS, there was going to be inflation in response to market collapse from COVID, pure and simple... guess its easier for people to blame politicians.....

Upcoming Events

Rifle Mechanics
Sweet Home, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors May 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Handgun Self Defense Fundamentals
Sweet Home, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top