JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Seems Flash Mobs are now attacking people at random. Large groups band together to assault and rob whomever happens their way. What do you carry to protect yourself and family from this kind of behavior? Looks like high cap guns may become all the rage :s0114::s0114:

jj

Very nice titzonritz, that should take care of a pretty large flashmob. Wouldn't most things that work well against zombies also perform pretty well against a flash mob?

Never thought about it but reality tells me there is no way I could hold off a mob by myself. So if I find myself in that position you'll see me down on my knees praying or running and praying. I believe God will hear me either way.
That little Gatling gun could sure make a few people take notice and think twice about messing with you.
Mike

Somebody has a weird concept of what a "flash mob" is

The concept of a "flash mob" is always changing.... It used to be a big annoying dance in the mall. The last one I saw myself was yoga in the street, annoying also. Now it is organized mass anonymous theft flash mob theft - Google Search
It can evolve into more violent and targeted acts of mayhem, mostly because everyone thinks that they are anonymous:
Cleveland flash mob fight gathers attention « The Chronicle-Telegram - Lorain County's leading news source
"A Philadelphia man was assaulted by a group of about 30 people who were believed to have gotten together through Twitter. In 2009, crowds swelled along the trendy South Street shopping district and assaulted several people."

I am only going to get the first six...maybe more if I get some over-penetration or get time to reload. I am betting the rest run away after the first two or three go down though. :)

CM1.jpg

I plan on just turning and running with them to the next guy. Hey I can be crazy to. I'm sure they don't check for ID to see if your a paid member of the flash mob.

Oh wait I live in Silverton......Never mind.

"I have heard there are troubles of more than one kind.
Some come from ahead and some come from behind.
But I've bought a big bat. I'm all ready you see.
Now my troubles are going to have troubles with me!"
- Dr. Suess

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews