JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Who wants some of this new 114 energy drink ?
1668268089257.png

Since M114 was sold to the sheeple as a solution to "gun violence", I'm sure the criminals will be obeying this.

NOT.
True and they knew it would do nothing, they didn't want it to slow crime a bit. They need crime to bring in more gun controls. Get them old ladies scared and voting, fear is the way the country is run. Covid got the fear rolling and dems never let a crisis go to waste.

I don't think they'll be able to enforce it till they address the means of getting a certified class by law enforcement. I don't think there was a single agency in Oregon that was in favor of this measure passing. I'm waiting to hear what the Yamhill county sheriffs office has to say concerning the passing of 114
I think Tim will do the right thing, he has stood up for us before. But we will see

I think about the gun market a lot and if 114 doesn't get overturned then the gents will change their thinking on what they need.

I think small guns with 10 shot mags will rise in demand, no sense carrying a big 9mm if you can only have 10 shots.

Glock 26 will sell well I think because you can still use other glock mags of greater capacity if you need to.

Sig 365 should sell well with its ten shot capacity as long as you might get some 15 rounders for it.

Revolvers will sell better as guys figure they will want more power since they have fewer rounds. Heavy guns but maybe the 357 will make a comeback.

Shotguns will be selling better since the AR mags will be limited. Cheaper than an AR and just as much close range firepower for the first 8 shots. Light and handy but slow to load.

Accuracy should be real popular, with fewer rounds you want what shoots straight.

45acp should gain in popularity as power will be on folks minds.

Just the musings of an old gun lover, ymmv on what changes may take place.

Post sheeeet how about now 3-4 day wait for a CCW holder and 2-3 weeks for a non holder for trade/purchase pretty much over. I am super disappointed it was a hobby trading and such but with the added cost of the BCG and the 114 kinda over it . I am glad to have stuff to modify uppers and slide can still be delivered to the door but yea looking for another zip code for sure .
Went to pick up yesterday, #960 out of 10k+, they're running them at 50 bgc an hour.

I think about the gun market a lot and if 114 doesn't get overturned then the gents will change their thinking on what they need.

I think small guns with 10 shot mags will rise in demand, no sense carrying a big 9mm if you can only have 10 shots.

Glock 26 will sell well I think because you can still use other glock mags of greater capacity if you need to.

Sig 365 should sell well with its ten shot capacity as long as you might get some 15 rounders for it.

Revolvers will sell better as guys figure they will want more power since they have fewer rounds. Heavy guns but maybe the 357 will make a comeback.

Shotguns will be selling better since the AR mags will be limited. Cheaper than an AR and just as much close range firepower for the first 8 shots. Light and handy but slow to load.

Accuracy should be real popular, with fewer rounds you want what shoots straight.

45acp should gain in popularity as power will be on folks minds.

Just the musings of an old gun lover, ymmv on what changes may take place.
I wonder if the people who got this bs measure going knew that there would be the same number of guns on the street but only more powerful, LOL

I wonder if the people who got this bs measure going knew that there would be the same number of guns on the street but only more powerful, LOL
It's proven by numbers there will be more guns on the street now because of 114. I bet they don't see that what folks keep handy won't be that $2,500 AR that is 10 shot limited. More likely a $250 shotgun with a variety of ammo to choose from.

An 8 shot 357 instead of a 10 shot 9mm because there is no reason to carry the 9 with a 10 shot limit.

Just my way of thinking, ymmv

It's proven by numbers there will be more guns on the street now because of 114. I bet they don't see that what folks keep handy won't be that $2,500 AR that is 10 shot limited. More likely a $250 shotgun with a variety of ammo to choose from.

An 8 shot 357 instead of a 10 shot 9mm because there is no reason to carry the 9 with a 10 shot limit.

Oh yea on the skreet gunna be some homemade shiznit I don't want to loose my real stuff !

Wait, an 8 shot 357 that's concealable? Who, what, and where? I want one!!!

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top