JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.

Will you be boycotting Russian made firearm related products?

• I will not be buying anymore Russian made firearm products.

Votes: 17 27.0%
  • I will not buy any recently imported Russian made firearm related products.

Votes: 4 6.3%
  • I will be legally exporting all my Russian made products to Ukraine.

Votes: 1 1.6%
  • I will still buy Russian made products, my AKs gotta eat.

Votes: 24 38.1%
  • Half the products I buy are made in China, I may as well buy Russian products too.

Votes: 17 27.0%

• Total voters
Status
RE : Post #53

Yup. And who was the President in 2015?

The Best Gun Salesman
"Comrade Zero"

BUT, But, but......he has since been outdone by Brandon.

Why is anyone here still voting Dem?

Aloha, Mark
You tell me and we will both know, I have never voted democrat. Every bad thing that has happened in America has a Dem tied to it .

politicalgrave3.jpg

All their manufacturing, especially ammo and fire arm, will be destroyed. All they'll have left are refugees. Wanna' take in some Ukrainian orphans?
Sadly....Yup....I would too. If I were the Russian invaders.

BUT, But, but.....IF I were Ukrainian. I might be thinking......

"Build Back Better!"

LOL.

Aloha, Mark

I know about FT Smith Primers again I say show me where every one is carrying them and at prices below what I can already get US made primers for. There has not been a large supply of Russian made primers in this country since the "annointed one " was elected. Take that as you will. Whether you buy them or not is up to you . Personally I do not care. But your statement earlier is one that are readily available and that is not the case one or two outlets have them at best. As I stated earlier There is no flood of cheap russian primers hitting the market forcing the prices down .

Last Edited:
Had to vote 'never' because I don't do anything Russian anyway. Don't own any Russian guns, don't like the corrosive potential inherent to Russian ammo, and there are much better scopes from places like Germany, Austria, and Czech Republic.

But I will say this: if it came down to buying from Russia or China, I'd go with Russia hands-down because it is the commie Chinese who are actively building their military to defeat the United States. It would be moronic on my part to willingly send my dollars to China and financially support their aggression against America (unless, of course, I was a traitor to my country).

Had to vote 'never' because I don't do anything Russian anyway. Don't own any Russian guns, don't like the corrosive potential inherent to Russian ammo, and there are much better scopes from places like Germany, Austria, and Czech Republic.

But I will say this: if it came down to buying from Russia or China, I'd go with Russia hands-down because it is the commie Chinese who are actively building their military to defeat the United States. It would be moronic on my part to willingly send my dollars to China and financially support their aggression against America (unless, of course, I was a traitor to my country).
If buying Primary Arms prism scopes makes somebody a traitor, I'm in big doo-doo! That reminds me, I wonder if my Zenitco stuff is still in Russian customs..

I have not and will not buy anything from Russia. This has been a policy for me for some time.

AKs are garbage anyway LOL and I would never shoot steel-cased bubblegum ammo.

Would have to agree. Of course, someone will reply with a short-sighted jab, but it is no stretch that US dollars are a big part of of the CCP military build up, as well as all of their other shenanigans- cyber attacks, fang fangs, stealing our tech, the list goes on. I can admit it is mostly a matter of point for me. It would take a LOT of US to boycott to make any substantial difference. Annnnd we know how that works out.

Would have to agree. Of course, someone will reply with a short-sighted jab, but it is no stretch that US dollars are a big part of of the CCP military build up, as well as all of their other shenanigans- cyber attacks, fang fangs, stealing our tech, the list goes on. I can admit it is mostly a matter of point for me. It would take a LOT of US to boycott to make any substantial difference. Annnnd we know how that works out.
As long as people expect to get 52 inch 4K TV's for $300 we will be sleeping with the enemy . I wish that people could see the yoke around our necks right now but hey ... Globalism YAY ...

As long as people expect to get 52 inch 4K TV's for $300 we will be sleeping with the enemy . I wish that people could see the yoke around our necks right now but hey ... Globalism YAY ...
Exactly to the point. Think of it as voting with your dollars. Americans are incredibly ignorant and short-sighted when they vote for Chinese products, despite knowing that their dollars seve to build and modernize the commie military hell-bent on defeating the United States. But America is a consumer society, consumerism is based on selfishness, and thus it will not change until it is too late, if ever.

Exactly to the point. Think of it as voting with your dollars. Americans are incredibly ignorant and short-sighted when they vote for Chinese products, despite knowing that their dollars seve to build and modernize the commie military hell-bent on defeating the United States. But America is a consumer society, consumerism is based on selfishness, and thus it will not change until it is too late, if ever.
Here is the punchline to the joke, we were all sold this idea of Globalism after the end of WWII . It was going to make sure we never saw a future global conflict , but as has already been pointed out all we have managed to do is fund and better arm those who would take us all down.

What is transpiring right now is no better proof that Globalism has only tethered an anchor to us which will pull us to the bottom . People can say what they want but the orange man put us back on the path to energy and manufacturing independence .

I hope that what comes next shows people this isn't sustainable in the long term.

Status

Upcoming Events

Handgun Self Defense Fundamentals
Sweet Home, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top