JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Yeah, mine are a little worse for wear. That one in the pic is the one in the best shape. That's why it got its picture took! o_O
You live your whole life trying to take care of yourself and then when you're old and beat to shart, some creepy guy takes your picture and posts it on the internet. And where the hell is my hat, damnit?

Them new-fangled gas spouts wuz de-zined ta keep the gas outta da at-most-fear.

In conjunction with them, I have released infinitely more fumes and fluids on to the ground, into the air, onto my hands, legs, feet and vehicles than the total spillage before their advent. There is a missing portion of the ozone layer named after me.

Inventors and legislators responsible for them should be required to always fuel all their vehicles out of their own contraption. No exceptions.

nventors and legislators responsible for them should be required to always fuel all their vehicles out of their own contraption. No exceptions.
Damned straight!

Those are the same AH's that come from "corporate" and change where every thing is on the aisles in the grocery store you've shopped at for 10 or more years! They don't do their own shopping....

Damned straight!

Those are the same AH's that come from "corporate" and change where every thing is on the aisles in the grocery store you've shopped at for 10 or more years! They don't do their own shopping....
I have never liked shopping for several reasons. That, the moving everything around, is my #2 thing that I HATE. Tend to shop at the same places so get used to where to find what I want. Then one day walk in and everything has been moved making me search. I have long wondered if they pay the staff to do this so people have to wander around to find stuff? Thinking that maybe you will buy more things if you have to search? All it does is make me angry. It had a lot to do with me using online shopping.

I have never liked shopping for several reasons. That, the moving everything around, is my #2 thing that I HATE. Tend to shop at the same places so get used to where to find what I want. Then one day walk in and everything has been moved making me search. I have long wondered if they pay the staff to do this so people have to wander around to find stuff? Thinking that maybe you will buy more things if you have to search? All it does is make me angry. It had a lot to do with me using online shopping.
It's called a "Re-Set". Lot's of great 50% off bargains to be had when they do this. They hire an outside company that does just that sort of thing. Under the direction of some "Suit" from corporate of course. That doesn't do his own shopping I'm sure. They aren't always a complete reorganization. There are smaller re-sets that go on throughout the year.

It's called a "Re-Set". Lot's of great 50% off bargains to be had when they do this. They hire an outside company that does just that sort of thing. Under the direction of some "Suit" from corporate of course. That doesn't do his own shopping I'm sure. They aren't always a complete reorganization. There are smaller re-sets that go on throughout the year.
Marketing studies confirm it works (because the primary demographic of the shopping studies is a segment of the population that does not look at a toilet before sitting down on it).

Them new-fangled gas spouts wuz de-zined ta keep the gas outta da at-most-fear.

In conjunction with them, I have released infinitely more fumes and fluids on to the ground, into the air, onto my hands, legs, feet and vehicles than the total spillage before their advent. There is a missing portion of the ozone layer named after me.

Inventors and legislators responsible for them should be required to always fuel all their vehicles out of their own contraption. No exceptions.
The Law of Unintended Consequences or If It Ain't Broke Don't Fix It.

They can track your movements through the store via your cell phone. Once you have a traffic pattern and you can split items up, it's pretty simple to put the product you're trying to push in just the right spot.

They can track your movements through the store via your cell phone. Once you have a traffic pattern and you can split items up, it's pretty simple to put the product you're trying to push in just the right spot.
Unless you're like me and always go around with location services on your phone disabled until you actually want to use it.
Then, as soon as you're done using whatever app it was that needed GPS, disabling it again. Messes with their tracking studies... :D

Unless you're like me and always go around with location services on your phone disabled until you actually want to use it.
Then, as soon as you're done using whatever app it was that needed GPS, disabling it again. Messes with their tracking studies... :D
I keep it shut off at all times unless I need it to drive because it sucks battery life but, given how far they have come I am not so sure the phone is not keeping tabs on me all the time now. Did notice last time I got a new phone a whole bunch of apps were asking for permission to use location. Sure its to sell the info. That's why I am sure if they have not already they will find a way to make the phones do this without sucking up battery life. Just because there is so much money on the table.

The store doesn't need your location services. They could theoretically track you by your Bluetooth or WiFi transceiver or by the phone's "radio". Even if you're not on a call it pings every once in a while to tell the tower you're here and ready for a call or text.

As
As far as google knows from my GPS pings, today I went to the booze store and then downtown to protest, when I really met a NWFA member to buy 1K rounds of 5.56 and dropped off a scope mount downtown.

Big "woke" retailers that required masks for you to enter their premises, 'cuz the CDC said so.....
... Now, most are still saying you'll still need a mask, even though the CDC says you don't need one.

... 'and even if/when they decide to allow it... they're saying that they'll expect you to provide proof of "vaccination", even though previously (when, "we were all gonna die!") they had to take you at your word that you had a medical condition that prevented you from masking...

Why do I get the feeling they prefer we shop online forever and ever-more?

(Hats off to Trader Joe's though)

Big "woke" retailers that required masks for you to enter their premises, 'cuz the CDC said so.....
... Now, most are still saying you'll still need a mask, even though the CDC says you don't need one.

... 'and even if/when they decide to allow it... they're saying that they'll expect you to provide proof of "vaccination", even though previously (when, "we were all gonna die!") they had to take you at your word that you had a medical condition that prevented you from masking...

Why do I get the feeling they prefer we shop online forever and ever-more?

(Hats off to Trader Joe's though)
"The President said I don't have to wear it." and then keep right on walking. :rolleyes: :D:s0140:

I have walked briskly into stores and when offered a mask said "I can't wear them" and continued on. It works a lot but I don't try it everywhere.

People who live next door! Or people who live two doors over. In THIS case it's THREE doors over! BARKING DOGS! What in hades is wrong with people that think it's normal to have TWO completely untrained currs barking for 20 minutes at a time. One of them is a little yappy bootin' dog and the other is some herding dog mix. I don't call these people "Neighbors" Neighbors are people that you have some form of relationship with. Some form of communications from time to time. Like saying "Hey, how ya' today". No these are "The people that live next door". You've made conversations with them when they moved in. You introduced your selves at some point. THESE "People", walk right by and never even look anywhere but straight ahead of them. AND their GD dogs get put outside, now that the weather is nice, and bark for 20 minutes on a very quiet Sunday morning. They were out there yesterday too!

My computer room window is on the dog side of the house. Of course I had it opened to get the glorious spring air. I put my face up close to the screen and yelled at the top of my lungs, in as booming of voice I could....SHUT THE DOGS UUUUP! They kept barking. 20+/- seconds later I YELLED HEEEEEEEY!!!~! The dogs stopped.

These terrible dogs are worse than the next door dog and human. His dog just barks at most things. People, mail man, mail/fedx/ups vehicles, people on bikes, people with dogs, people without dogs.....But it stops when the "Threat' has passed.
People are turning into crap.

OMG, I could not agree with you more, @Mikej!

Just this morning, from 0733 to 1041, "the people that live behind me" (not neighbors by any definition) put their yelping, whining, crying, yipping curr in the back yard. My master bedroom is on the back side of my house. That mutt was basically right outside my open bedroom window (for the same reason your window was open), yowling his damn fool head off on an otherwise peaceful Sunday morning. I am beside myself. This has been going on ever since these "people" moved in last summer. Loud, drunken parties all weekend well into Monday mornings (till at least 0200, sometimes until after 0300), beer bottles clanking around on the pool deck, loud (c)rap music, profanity, dogs, you name it.

The cops will come over for the loud parties and music when I call them, but even after the cops leave and they "turn it down", the crap music's bass line still reverberates off my bedroom window. The dogs are another matter. The cops can't do anything about that - it's an Animal Control issue. So even though I've filled out the AC complaint forms ad nauseum (which are designed more to dissuade the complainer than the perpetrator), nothing happens. It's time to sell and move...

Last Edited:
OMG, I could not agree with you more, @Mikej!

Just this morning, from 0733 to 1041, the "people that live behind me" (not neighbors by any definition), they put their yelping, whining, crying, yipping curr in the back yard. My master bedroom is on the back side of my house. That mutt was basically right outside my open bedroom window (for the same reason your window was open), yowling his damn fool head off on an otherwise peaceful Sunday morning. I am beside myself. This has been going on ever since these "people" moved in last summer. Loud, drunken parties all weekend well into Monday mornings (till at lest 0200, sometimes until after 0300), beer bottles clanking around on the pool deck, loud (c)rap music, profanity, dogs, you name it.

The cops will come over for the loud parties and music when I call them, but even after the cops leave and they "turn it down", the crap music's bass line still reverberates off my bedroom window. the dogs are another matter. The cops can't do anything about that - it's an Animal Control issue. So even though I've filled out the AC complaint forms ad nauseum (which are designed more to dissuade the complainer than the perpetrator), nothing happens. It's time to sell and move...

I though you were away from that rude city bubblegum! Or are you stuck in a "city"? Spokane was it? I get that "bumpin''" bubblegum from the apartments across the street from me, but only from a couple of renters and it doesn't go on for long.

Nope. Still in the Tri-Cities. Was looking at property in the lower Idaho panhandle (Grangeville/Idaho County area) just before the doc phuq'd up my knee operation. Now, having been on disability and away from work for the past 5+ months, I can't show a series of paychecks that would allow me to get pre-qualified for a mortgage on the property I wanted to buy. It was 80 acres (a rectangle 1/2-mile long x 1/4-mile wide) of evergreen forested land, butted up next to the Nez Perce NF, at the end of a 2.5-mile gravel road, on the top of a mountain, with a wind turbine, PV cells, and a 500-gallon propane tank already installed, with a barn and numerous outbuildings. I wouldn't be surprised if it had a bomb shelter, too! Seems the old dude that owned it was a prepper and died, leaving it to no one. I coulda got it for $233k, but cuz I couldn't get pre-qualified, it's gone now. :(

It had an old 1970s trailer home on it that had been added on to (pretty shabbily, I might add) several times that brought the square footage to 3,000+ (I found that debatable based upon the pictures). It would've served my purpose of living in it while I built my log cabin, then one day it would have "accidentally" gone up in flames after the cabin was complete. The thing is probably filled with asbestos from the construction practices of that era, and getting rid of it legally probably would've involved a HAZMAT team. I likely woulda spent another $1/4 million to have it hauled off.

Still lookin', though...

Last Edited:
People who live next door! Or people who live two doors over. In THIS case it's THREE doors over! BARKING DOGS! What in hades is wrong with people that think it's normal to have TWO completely untrained currs barking for 20 minutes at a time. One of them is a little yappy bootin' dog and the other is some herding dog mix. I don't call these people "Neighbors" Neighbors are people that you have some form of relationship with. Some form of communications from time to time. Like saying "Hey, how ya' today". No these are "The people that live next door". You've made conversations with them when they moved in. You introduced your selves at some point. THESE "People", walk right by and never even look anywhere but straight ahead of them. AND their GD dogs get put outside, now that the weather is nice, and bark for 20 minutes on a very quiet Sunday morning. They were out there yesterday too!

My computer room window is on the dog side of the house. Of course I had it opened to get the glorious spring air. I put my face up close to the screen and yelled at the top of my lungs, in as booming of voice I could....SHUT THE DOGS UUUUP! They kept barking. 20+/- seconds later I YELLED HEEEEEEEY!!!~! The dogs stopped.

These terrible dogs are worse than the next door dog and human. His dog just barks at most things. People, mail man, mail/fedx/ups vehicles, people on bikes, people with dogs, people without dogs.....But it stops when the "Threat' has passed.
People are turning into crap.
I am 110% with you there!!! Working nights, needing to sleep days, the MORONS who let dogs bark for no reason raise my blood pressure. My dogs learn at an early age that them barking only because they can hear another dog barking is NOT going to work here :D

I am 110% with you there!!! Working nights, needing to sleep days, the MORONS who let dogs bark for no reason raise my blood pressure. My dogs learn at an early age that them barking only because they can hear another dog barking is NOT going to work here :D
Mine will only ever bark if theirs trouble afoot!
The old guy dosnt bark hardly at all, and the others are pretty quiet, almost as if to only warn me of trouble! Pretty cool!

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top