JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Mine will only ever bark if theirs trouble afoot!
The old guy dosnt bark hardly at all, and the others are pretty quiet, almost as if to only warn me of trouble! Pretty cool!
Yep, I want them to bark when there is a reason, that's how they earn their keep. The two we have now learned that if they start in just because they hear another in the distance they get wet and neither one of them likes water :s0140:

Yep, I want them to bark when there is a reason, that's how they earn their keep. The two we have now learned that if they start in just because they hear another in the distance they get wet and neither one of them likes water :s0140:
I forgot one thing that I still laugh about. Older dogs we used to have learned to tell the sound our Parrot makes when he would see someone walking up to the door. He would make the sound, both dogs would run to the couch barking like mad looking. Well bird soon learned. So some times he would make the sound when no one was there, dogs run to the window to bark. Bird would tell them "STOP BARK" and laugh at them. It was so damn funny that I could not bring myself to get mad when they would do it. :s0140: Those two fell for that for their entire lives.

Mine will only ever bark if theirs trouble afoot!
The old guy dosnt bark hardly at all, and the others are pretty quiet, almost as if to only warn me of trouble! Pretty cool!
I wish YOU were my neighbor, instead of the boors that live behind me.

Yea, but we would never get anything done, always having BBQ's, staying up drinking beer all night, messing around in the garages, lighting off sh!t just for fun! :s0140:
You make it sound like these are bad things... o_O

I am 110% with you there!!! Working nights, needing to sleep days, the MORONS who let dogs bark for no reason raise my blood pressure. My dogs learn at an early age that them barking only because they can hear another dog barking is NOT going to work here :D
They raise their children the same way. Teaching them that they are No.1 and nobody else matters.

As to barking dogs: @Alexx1401 is on the money. They earn their keep. My dog likes her paychecks.

I am very certain my dog regularly annoys the neighbors. The neighbors that think they live 25 minutes from Portland and strive to make their belief reality each day when they drive out of here to work (they end up facing the harsh reality it is closer to 45 minutes in rush-hour, and they'd live longer if they started out believing that).

The neighbors that complain about noise in addition to my dog: chainsaws, motor bikes, gunfire, outlaw country music or Janis Joplin on Saturday nights.

The neighbors who let their housecats roam freely about the neighborhood, giving the quail and cottontails hell.

To summarize, the neighbors who moved in SINCE I did 30 years ago. A few have assimilated to their new Nation State and they are considered by me among the most valuable aspects of my property. Good people who have bought their own chainsaws, motorbikes, guns and such and go out of here knowing they live quite a way from Portland. The bad apples retain their culture of the city. Easy to sort 'em out: they don't wave on the road.

They don't understand that my Arkansas Plott Hound saves the lives of their housecats on a regular basis with her barking.

She clocked in one morning last week and got her work done early. Quiet most of the rest of the day:

1221181042.jpg

If she's looking at you like you owe her money, you probably do.

If you're going to put the cap back on something, f__ing SCREW IT ON!
Was that ketchup or salad dressing?

I HATE when wifey takes the mustard and ketchup out of the fridge, when were having hot dog/burgers, shakes it good and sets it on the counter without opening the top. Ten minutes later the pressure inside has built, and when you open it, it spooches out the top.

I HATE when wifey takes the mustard and ketchup out of the fridge, when were having hot dog/burgers, shakes it good and sets it on the counter without opening the top. Ten minutes later the pressure inside has built, and when you open it, it spooches out the top

Rooster Sauce in the eye, is no joke……

1623179845608.jpeg

More content for the "out of context member's quotes" thread…

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top