JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Sadly that must be a large part of it. So much of the "help" any more is so damn bad. Wife came home other day frustrated. Woman was kneeling stocking stuff. Wife needed something on a shelf above her and told the gal she was reaching over her for something just to let her know out of courtesy so as not to scare her. She said the woman looked at her with daggers that Wife bothered her. As if she was saying these damn customers buying stuff are such a PITA for her to deal with. :(
Wifey is getting kind of pissy at times with people. Customers are being dicks too. Of course some of them aren't relating to what the employees have to go through with lazy bastids that won't show for work. And lazy superiors with lousy work ethics. And watching people stealing is a regular thing. A lot of "People" are just MAD all the time! I've got to deal with it.

Something as simple as the woman in the Kohl's parking lot that didn't just walk out in front of me, and instead waved me through as I was starting to stop for for her to cross in front of me! A high point of the day! In a city where drivers are horrible, and pedestrians are entitled!

Something as simple as the woman in the Kohl's parking lot that didn't just walk out in front of me, and instead waved me through as I was starting to stop for for her to cross in front of me! A high point of the day! In a city where drivers are horrible, and pedestrians are entitled!
Wow that is unbelievably rare. A person with smarts. Around here people literally walk down the sidewalk and out into road without even looking right or left (I know you know what I'm talking about). They think "the law says cars have to stop for me" so they think they are entitled. They don't even break their stride as they walk out into traffic. And if you don't stop for their fanny pack and spandex highnesses they flip you off. No common sense and no conception of thinking about others. One of the thousand reasons this place has gone to hell.

Wow that is unbelievably rare. A person with smarts. Around here people literally walk down the sidewalk and out into road without even looking right or left (I know you know what I'm talking about). They think "the law says cars have to stop for me" so they think they are entitled. No common sense and no conception of thinking about others. One of the thousand reasons this place has gone to hell.
You feel it!!! And, we are BOTH are around Here. I'm in the Northern area and believe you're in the Southern area? Though I think it may be just a tad worse here. We have "The Alberta Arts District"! Formerly potland's "crack/meth alley".

Wifey is getting kind of pissy at times with people. Customers are being dicks too. Of course some of them aren't relating to what the employees have to go through with lazy bastids that won't show for work. And lazy superiors with lousy work ethics. And watching people stealing is a regular thing. A lot of "People" are just MAD all the time! I've got to deal with it.

Believe me I know how you both feel. I have to work with the "public" at both jobs. Entitled? It has gotten to the point of being almost amazing. Just other day at place I live staff calls me. Vehicle with 2 people passed out. I got out there, both have can of some kind of beer in hand, out cold. Several cans on the ground outside window. This is 8:00 AM It was clear to see they had been smoking drugs. I had a hell of a time waking up passenger. Told him wake up your driver and get the F out of here or I let you walk while you watch your car being towed. Driver then starts to talk crap to me about "why". Window closed door locked of course. I told him you are not at a public park, this is not your Mommies back yard, this is private property. He continued to challenge me till I told one of the staff call 911 and we will have both them and their vehicle removed separately. He then takes off doing some erratic driving in the snow but they left. It is amazing how many times I have to run scum like this off who act shocked when told no you have no right to be here. Like they have never been told no.
In health care its REALLY bad now. The worst people are the ones who are not paying a dime for their care. They complain and yell louder than anyone else at every time they are told no, or even you have to wait. 🤬
I have watched so damn much of this at places to eat and places to shop that I often wonder why more people at places like that do not just walk out the door while some moron is having a temper tantrum that would put a 4 year old to shame when they are adults.

I got a message yesterday that my package was located and it was ready for pickup. I'm wondering why they want me to pick it up instead of just delivering it but I guess I will see Monday morning.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top