JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I pay $25 a month for my AT&T cell service, with 16 gigs of data, and I never use all data, which rolls over to the next month.

I'm in a rural location, and the reason I went with AT&T was because I ran into some AT&T workers looking for the cell tower they just bought in my valley. They phased out 3G, and my Tracfone would no longer work, so I bought a iPhone on sale, because they were dropping their older 4G phones, and I think I paid about $450 for an open contract iPhone 11 4G.

I had cable, internet, and land line, and I cancelled them all before I retired. They all cost me about $230 a month, or $2,760 a year.

I get all my movies, TV, and music free from the library, and store it all on my 2012 Mac Mini 2 TB hard drive. I'm surprised how good a Handbreak compressed movie looks on a 4K TV, but then my eyesight isn't that great anymore, and Blueray is a waste of money on old eyes.

We dropped our cable service and only kept Comcast Internet service. We bought a Roku box. We have the Sling TV, FrndlyTV, and Amazon only now and saved some money. We also have Tubi and Freevee but do not pay anything for that except for streaming data. We use 500GB per month. The misses like CNBC station so I pay $6.00 more for news channels on Sling. I did create a Tubi account so it knows what I watched.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top