JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I can't possibly be the only one who gets about one and six packages misdelivered. I have about one in five checks never show up to my mailbox. I'm always missing several bank statements at the end of the year along with several credit card statements I never got my Oregon CCB renewal packet nor did I get my ccb lic in the mail. I'm constantly trying to re-deliver mail that's been delivered to me to all my neighbors. And I ordered a kore gun belt that has been misdelivered someplace and I'm getting no help from my postal carrier or the post office. Abolish the usps.

Is it possible you live at, say, 1234 Munroe St and there happens to be a 1234 Monroe St in the same zip code? I've had almost no problems with neighbors receiving my mail and I rarely receive theirs.

Do you at least have good neighbors who bring you your misdelivered mail?

I have a neighbor one street over that has exactly the same numbered address and we do exchange mail on a regular but I've already been to his house, I've already banged on all my neighbors doors. I wish they took a picture of the package they dropped off at your door like FedEx and UPS do So I could at least look for a house that had a matching porch and door

Chances are you have "temp help" doing your route. USPS has been using temp workers for a good while. Sometimes a certain route will lose a full time person to one thing or another and become a route that has new temps all the time. Wife and I lived in the same place for over 20 years. For first 15 same woman 5 days a week. Only time we ever had trouble was her day off or when they was on vacation. One day we saw her no more. She probably retired. From that point on it was hit and miss if we would get anything from the US Mail. Some times it got really bad.

USPS sucks. I regularly have mail for my PO box delivered to people's homes who are not me. I often track packages and they get marked as undeliverable/recipent moved/no forwarding address. I have to go into the PO or have someone else go in for me to pick stuff up before the truck leaves to return them to the sender. Actually had one route driver deliver 20oz of silver to an address that didn't even exist. Told them they had an hour to get my package before I'd be walking back in with the FBI field office on the phone. They called me 30 minutes later saying they retrieved the package and it was ready for pick up.
Post master is a ***** of a woman about 200lbs over weight who will sit in her office when there is one counter open and a line going out the building.

Go to the usps website and sign up for notifications. You'll get an email with pictures of the day's mail delivery. It will also say if you'll get packages :s0155:
Until we moved and have an address that they consider "commercial" we had that service and it was nice. Got a pic of everything and when it did not show up had a place to let them know it never arrived. Sadly no they will no longer allow us to use that service. It was nice.

Probably bad mailman. We never have any problem but every time our regular mailman goes on vacation we have packages delivered to random locations all over town. We've always been able to get them back once he is back on the job but it's a hassle.

You should see the packages that come and go from Hawaii. I swear they have a hidden aircraft carrier between us and the mainland that they land on, drop all the packages and drive over them with a special purpose tank and then load them back up in the plane.

Then at random, they will take a package on its way to you and send it to california to be put on a boat that shows up 3 months later. It didnt even take captain cook that long to get here so who knows where it goes first.

Everyone once it a while it lands on the island and then they put it on a boat to another island and then fly it back.

And then there is no home delivery here. All PO boxes. Most of the island does not have mail boxes or mail delivery personnel (is "personnel" still PC to say?). If you need to get something in the mail that wont go to a PO box, you just put in the street address of the post office and they leave it on the floor in the post office until you come pick it up. That is also where fedex and UPS dump their packages even though they dont officially deliver to PO boxes. Then the fedex place sells cigars, ukeleles and CBD oil.

Its all messed up here.

You should see the packages that come and go from Hawaii. I swear they have a hidden aircraft carrier between us and the mainland that they land on, drop all the packages and drive over them with a special purpose tank and then load them back up in the plane.

Then at random, they will take a package on its way to you and send it to california to be put on a boat that shows up 3 months later. It didnt even take captain cook that long to get here so who knows where it goes first.

Everyone once it a while it lands on the island and then they put it on a boat to another island and then fly it back.

And then there is no home delivery here. All PO boxes. Most of the island does not have mail boxes or mail delivery personnel (is "personnel" still PC to say?). If you need to get something in the mail that wont go to a PO box, you just put in the street address of the post office and they leave it on the floor in the post office until you come pick it up. That is also where fedex and UPS dump their packages even though they dont officially deliver to PO boxes. Then the fedex place sells cigars, ukeleles and CBD oil.

Its all messed up here.
Dang that is messed up. Cigars and ukuleles don't mix :s0070:

Unless ur talking about cigar box ukeleles :s0105:
16D735DF-9804-413D-99EA-63BA82CB32B7.jpeg

Its all messed up here.
My dad lived on the big island and Maui for almost 10 years and I used to go visit him in my summers off going to school as a young kid. 30 years later just before he died we went back over there for eight months straight just to live it up and bubblegum oh dear. Hawaii has its downsides but every time I see a blurb on TV of the Iron Man over there my heart pings.

Last Edited:
There's a reason they lose $5B every year.

Also, why are you still getting financial statements mailed to you? You can access all of that stuff on line...which also helps minimize the chance of something stealing it from your mailbox.

There's a reason they lose $5B every year.

Also, why are you still getting financial statements mailed to you? You can access all of that stuff on line...which also helps minimize the chance of something stealing it from your mailbox.
Because I'm old school I use a pencil and a paper this and craigslist is about his deep into the Internet as I delve without wanting to smash the electronic device with a hammer

1670081465332.png I feel ya' on that one.

I've come to love Amazon though. No one else has my card number. I've become so frustrated with not being able to find bubblegum behind store fronts, so much easer on line.

View attachment 1323324 I feel ya' on that one.

I've come to love Amazon though. No one else has my card number. I've become so frustrated with not being able to find bubblegum behind store fronts, so much easer on line.
I don't know if its just my area or what but many stores here are looking like the great lock down again. Empty spots on shelves and can't find half the stuff I go looking for. 🤬
I always hated shopping anyway and this is just making it worse. Has me shopping Amazon even more now as going to the store seems to be a waste of my damn time so often. Have not heard what the hell is going on this time as to why suddenly can't find anything.

I don't know if its just my area or what but many stores here are looking like the great lock down again. Empty spots on shelves and can't find half the stuff I go looking for. 🤬
I always hated shopping anyway and this is just making it worse. Has me shopping Amazon even more now as going to the store seems to be a waste of my damn time so often. Have not heard what the hell is going on this time as to why suddenly can't find anything.
I believe the biggest problem is people not wanting to work. IF, they get the job. IF they show up, being good employees is a thing of the past. Stores don't have the work force. Complete lack of quality leadership in the country is ruining it. Just look at the quality of the top guy!!

I believe the biggest problem is people not wanting to work. IF, they get the job. IF they show up, being good employees is a thing of the past. Stores don't have the work force. Complete lack of quality leadership in the country is ruining it. Just look at the quality of the top guy!!
Sadly that must be a large part of it. So much of the "help" any more is so damn bad. Wife came home other day frustrated. Woman was kneeling stocking stuff. Wife needed something on a shelf above her and told the gal she was reaching over her for something just to let her know out of courtesy so as not to scare her. She said the woman looked at her with daggers that Wife bothered her. As if she was saying these damn customers buying stuff are such a PITA for her to deal with. :(

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top