JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I was driving home from work recently and I was about 40 minutes into my commute home which normally takes 60 minutes. It was raining and starting to get dark so I turned on my headlights, hit my left hand turn signal and waited at the light to get onto the on ramp to the highway for the final 15 minutes of my commute.

As the light changed I proceeded left onto the on ramp and what did I see? That's right, I saw another driver coming down the on ramp. I looked in amazement because as he passed me, he flipped me off, which caused me to laugh. I would have thought my first reaction would have been to get mad...not so. Just the sheer audacity of that guy driving the wrong way down the on ramp then flipping me off was hilarious.

Anyway, back to my point. When I'm driving and let someone else in and don't get the thumbs up or wave or some sign of thank you it irritates me.

Ok, here's your chance to vent your spleen & get it off your chest:
What's your Pet Peeve?

I'm getting sick of these projector beam headlights. Not just the poor quality aftermarket ones that the tuner boys put on their Type R fart cars, but the OEM ones suck as well. If you need the equivalent of [-event lighting to drive at night then you shouldn't be on the road. Oh I forgot, you have to be the event when driving. Then there's the stupid LED tail lights. Standard "old fashioned" incandescent bulb headlights didn't blind you when someone steps on the brake. The light is a natural burning light which rolls on slow enough for your pupils to naturally adjust. These LED brake lights are "instant on" with full brightness and your pupils don't have time to close so you get an eyeful of light immediately.
You're all on my list, you know who you are. Now scram, get off my lawn.

Oh here's another one, my favorite. Newspaper headlines that say, "missing person found safe". Really? Who lost the safe? Why can't I find a safe? Why can't we have professionals writing headlines anymore? There are no more journalists.

I hate when people parked less than 15 feet away from the shopping cart return just leave their carts in a parking spot or propped up on the curb. It shows how truly lazy and pathetic people are.

Or when you're less than 4-5 feet away behind someone going through a door, they see you yet they let the door close right in front of you. Takes less than two seconds to hold that door. Ill often call those people out in public. Small statured foreign ladies are often guilty of this.. 80% of the time at least.

I hate when people parked less than 15 feet away from the shopping cart return just leave their carts in a parking spot or propped up on the curb. It shows how truly lazy and pathetic people are.

Or the people at Costco who will wait for someone to unload $500 of groceries when they can park at the end of the parking lot. It's literally a 15 second walk from the front row to the back row. I know this is precious time when you're going to walk around inside for an hour or two.

Or the people at Costco who will wait for someone to unload $500 of groceries when they can park at the end of the parking lot. It's literally a 15 second walk from the front row to the back row. I know this is precious time when you're going to walk around inside for an hour or two.
I hear ya, Parking spot campers are obnoxious, Blocking traffic to save less than 10 seconds of a walk.

I like driving past those people (REAL CLOSE) to their car, park at the end, then walk past them smiling and waving at them - as they still sit and wait for that parking spot right up front.

:s0140:

Parking spot campers are obnoxious,

Or the ones who sit there with a turn signal on to go into a parking spot. They just outed themselves as California di*ks and therefore anything that can be done to deny them that spot or any other aggravation that I can throw their way is completely justified. Cause I am the guy who walks from the far end of the parking lot for the exercise.

Bicycle riders with the attitude that YES-they do own the road, and obeying Stop signs or any other
traffic control devices is beneath them. Had one recently blow a stop sign (I was on a through street),
darn near become a hood ornament, and then flip me off as he rode away. Grrrrr.

Or how about the chronically late for work, late for a meeting guy. I guess he forgot to tell others that his time is much more valuable than ours...

Bicycle riders with the attitude that YES-they do own the road, and obeying Stop signs or any other
traffic control devices is beneath them. Had one recently blow a stop sign (I was on a through street),
darn near become a hood ornament, and then flip me off as he rode away. Grrrrr.
(Some) Cyclists really piss me off. Had one ignore a stop sign downtown and then get pissed at me. He punched my side mirror hard enough to lock it in the forward position (didn't know it could even do that). I was very surprised it didn't break. He was lucky that the street we were on was all downhill. I chased him for a several minutes but he of course just ran through all the lights and was hauling bubblegum. I think I chased him all the way to his apartment complex because he disappeared as soon as I pulled in. I'm pretty sure he pissed his pants.

Besides ignorant anti gun rhetoric? People calling other people stupid, and intolerance in the name of tolerance. And people using the phrase "common sense" to make opposition seem illegitimate.

I don't get vexed easily. I was often told I was the most doscile guy in school.

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads