JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Went to the Everett Lowe's today to get some supplies.

I needed 1/2" copper elbows. The ENTIRE copper section was completely cleaned out. The Lowe's app showed 167 in stock.
There wasn't any copper fittings, of any type of size. The Lowe's employee said people come in and load up backpack or duffle bag, right in front of everyone, and walk right out.

This Lowe's also has those camera trailers in the parking lot. Kinda reinforces my opinion about surveillance....useless.

Getting ridiculous, especially since the app doesn't know the items were stolen and you head on down to buy stuff and it's long gone.

I thought about complaining to the CS desk...but I'm sure they're unable to do anything. Anything at all.

Watched a whole pickup load of crap Home Depot lumber walk out the door yesterday, bunch of City Campers were stockin up for renovations it seems, they drive in in the rattiest beat to sh!t pickup you ever saw, load up as fast as their three times oversized stolen levies will allow and hightail it before anyone can say boo!

Meanwhile, the city park right next door is having an mcmansion expansion project happening, wonder where they got all that fresh lumber?

Went to the Everett Lowe's today to get some supplies.

I needed 1/2" copper elbows. The ENTIRE copper section was completely cleaned out. The Lowe's app showed 167 in stock.
There wasn't any copper fittings, of any type of size. The Lowe's employee said people come in and load up backpack or duffle bag, right in front of everyone, and walk right out.

This Lowe's also has those camera trailers in the parking lot. Kinda reinforces my opinion about surveillance....useless.

Getting ridiculous, especially since the app doesn't know the items were stolen and you head on down to buy stuff and it's long gone.

I thought about complaining to the CS desk...but I'm sure they're unable to do anything. Anything at all.
Sucks. The thieves know that no one will do anything. This was posted on nextdoor today:

27C2B850-66DF-4536-93B7-C270DC980DA6.jpeg

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top