JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I hate cars and trucks that have their driving lights at the same level has their headlights so they are quite bright sometimes. I have driving lights on my Subaru Impreza but they are on lower bumper so they are not inline with my head lights.

I replaced my driving lights with amber lights for the frequent fog this time of year. They help slightly.

Q6pY4_ABRuunSOkKGBohmA.jpg

Late at night, trying to be quiet. You open the pantry, look up at the top shelf with all the liquor bottles, and think "yeah, I can get that bottle of XX without hitting other bottles and making that most distinctive of sounds...then....CLANG".

Late at night, trying to be quiet. You open the pantry, look up at the top shelf with all the liquor bottles, and think "yeah, I can get that bottle of XX without hitting other bottles and making that most distinctive of sounds...then....CLANG".
I'm more blatant about it, or was when I was younger. I remember one GF asking "What are you doing down here? Did you sleep on the couch all night?" To which I responded "Didn't you ask me not to come to bed drunk anymore?"
:D :s0059: :s0129: :s0066:

When I send email to apartment manager, it'd be nice if they could get back within 24 hours instead of leaving us in limbo :rolleyes: and thats for setting up an appointment for lease recertifications and adding resident to lease (baby, now that we have her BC paperwork all done) :rolleyes: :s0054:

Edit. Dont y'all hate it when you send emails to important people or agencies and get ghosted by these people.. but they have no problem sending mail or notes if you're late about something :rolleyes::rolleyes:

AWESOME !!! THANKS FOR THE REPLY... I NEEDED A GOOD LAUGH AFTER THAT TICKET YESTERDAY... HE WALKED UP TO THE PASSENGER WINDOW AND FIRST GOT PISSED BECAUSE IT TOOK SO LONG TO GET THE WINDOW ROLLED DOWN... HAD TO UNBUCKLE SEAT BELT, REACH ACROSS CENTER CONSOLE AND BARELY REACH WINDOW CRANK HANDLE AND ROLL DOWN WINDOW... THEN MY LITTLE 4LB. DOG STARTED BARKING AT HIM AND RE REALLY GOT PISSED... SHE EVEN BARKS AT ME WHEN I GET OUT OF THE TRUCK... THEN WHEN I STARTED TO ASK HIM HOW HE PICKED ME OUT OF THE MIDDLE OF A PACK OF CARS I COULD TELL I'D BETTER SHUT UP... THEY DIDN'T CALL ME THE "LIP" FOR NOTHING... WHEN HE CAME BACK TO TO THE TRUCK, SISSY WENT OFF ON HIM AGAIN... AND HE GIVES ME A REAL PISSY, "HAVE A NICE DAY"... I HAD TO BITE MY TONGUE... I'LL BE WRITING A LETTER TO SOMEONE AT THE CITY OFFICES IN BEND... KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK AND THANK YOU FOR ALL THE "CHIT" YOU DEAL WITH...
BOB
SEMPER FI :D:D:D

The wife wads up paper :rolleyes:... that's why I don't buy Charmin Extra Soft for her. I fold mine and only need four squares (twice) to get the job done.(Don'tcha just luv that public restroom paper where it's slick and takes 100yds to git er done?)

If you wanna avoid a re-wipe minutes to an hour later, you really gotta get in there and dig it out. Long fingernails help. :eek::eek::eek::D
The two types of paper users, the wad types and the folding types lol. Of course when I was deployed once while in the service, the paper was so thin, you felt like you had to make an oven mitt to keep your fingers from poking through lol

Some of my pet peeves....

1. People who text or email pics without any description of what it is etc., like they want me to play 20 questions.

2. Leaving the microwave oven door open, not resetting the timer after it's done being used. Same with toaster ovens etc.

3. Seeing people in a sit down restaurant with their hats on at the table.

4. People who are condescending, have ego issues, take their emotions out on others.

5. People who leave a fresh roll of TP on the used tube on the spindle instead of just changing the roll. My question is why?

Just to name a few lol.

Bad-finger? Stink-Finger? :D
Some of my pet peeves....

2. Leaving the microwave oven door open, not resetting the timer after it's done being used. Same with toaster ovens etc.

3. Seeing people in a sit down restaurant with their hats on at the table.

Just to name a few lol.

2. I leave the microwave door open. It's disgusting when I go to put my morning muffin in, and it reeks of cheese popcorn from the night before. But I do cancel the cook timer.

3. I leave my hat on. It would be a clean go-out-in-public ballcap when we got out to sit-down dinner. We, used to, only go out to bar & Grill type places though.

Bad-finger? Stink-Finger? :D

2. I leave the microwave door open. It's disgusting when I go to put my morning muffin in, and it reeks of cheese popcorn from the night before. But I do cancel the cook timer.

3. I leave my hat on. It would be a clean go-out-in-public ballcap when we got out to sit-down dinner. We, used to, only go out to bar & Grill type places though.
Fair enough. In the end, do what you feel is right. That's what makes us human, no one is perfect, including myself.

Fair enough. In the end, do what you feel is right. That's what makes us human, no one is perfect, including myself.

The kinds of places we go to 99% of the time half the men in there would have ball caps on, maybe some of the women even! We've never been much for the fancy(er) white table clothe places.

Gun forum Pet Peeves...

1. Glock haters. Every thread about Glocks, they have to chime in and say they hate them since they tried one 25 years ago and it didn't fit their hand. Or they're ugly. Or they're too expensive. Yeah, nobody cares. Stop trolling Glock threads.

3. People who buy handguns, then complain that they didn't fit their hand, but didn't try any of the vast number of grip sleeves or grip adapters before trading off the pistol and losing $100+ rather than spending $12 to make it fit. And why did they buy the gun in the first place if it didn't fit their hand??

4. People who say a carry gun doesn't need to be accurate past 7 yards. Yes, most self-defense shootings are at 7 yards or less. But plenty are at further distances and most people carry flashlights and extra mags, but have no idea if they can hit anything at 15+ yards with their carry pistol.

5. Related to #4... Those that claim if you shoot someone in self-defense past 7 yards, then you are in the wrong and will go to jail. No idea why so many think this, but I've seen it stated multiple times. Totally bereft of fact or common sense.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top