JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Why does every political survey end with how much you should contribute? :s0092:
All these things do is pi$$ me off. :mad:
Anymore all I do is scroll to the end and see if they want money. If they do I just delete them.
Show me that they are really doing something other than shuffling paper and living off of my
tax money then I'll help out. Up until then, I'll just continue to delete them. :mad:

I agree, I think the questions are just to motivate you to contribute. Society is doomed unless I contribute to the Good Cause!

There was a time when I would receive questionnaires from the Republicans, asking which issues were most important to me. If they included an issue involving gun control, I might send them $5. Otherwise, nada.

Pole this...Pole that...We need your signature...But, above all send money! :eek:

Ever notice that no matter how dire the situation, or how badly they want your response,
nothing works unless you send them money. I'm tired of all of the crap. :mad:
80 - 100 e-mails a day. I'm blocking everything except this SIte and one, or two others. :cool:

I'm a member and financial contributor to several 2A organizations and the amount of beggar mail I get is unreal. Almost makes me regret giving anything to any of them.

Thanks for your previous donation. Your rights will end unless you give us more. Your rights will end unless you give us more. What do you think about giving us more on a scale of 1-10? Your rights will end of you don't give us more

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top