JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I am NOT advocating what we know would happen if they get their wish. We all know many 2A supporters are Keyboard Commandos. They'll type like their arses are on fire, but do nothing. The Demorats will in the end, erode or make owning firearms harder to get than a winning lottery ticket. Then what? 'We need to vote them out"? GMAFB! We've tried that. Republicans have no balls, never fight the Dems, always "Bi-Partisan this" , "across the isle that". I ask you when will enough be enough? Sadly friends, when they roll up with an MRAP and knock at the door. You've lost, game over. We need to start being more vocal. I can't see any Right Wing Groups out there. The Tea Party is history. There is ANTIFA, Anarchists, Code Pink, ALF, ELF etc. etc. How many raving lunatics have you seen shouting in Congress? We make it easy for the left to push agenda and policy. I GET IT. We are the adults in the room, but we need to stand up and say HELL NO! Like Mark Robinson said to the Greensboro, NC City Council in 2018. But he's one of a few. The NRA is a joke. All they care about is getting your dues to pay their bills. Trump is really a lifelong Democrat. If he wasn't, he'd tell the Dems to f-off. Is he? You put faith in former Speaker Ryan? That asshat wouldn't even bring the Suppressor bill to a G.D. vote!

If you expect the do-nothing Eunuchs', AKA, the Republican Party to save you.....Think of the Burgess Meredith line in Grumpy Old Men. "Well, you can wish in one hand and crap in the other, and see which gets filled first."

I like many vets/combat vets swore an oath. There is no expiration date. As long as I draw breath, I will support and DEFEND the Constitution of the United States against all enemies foreign and DOMESTIC. I'll be damned if ding-bats like AOC, Talib, and Schumer get my guns. The British tried (twice) , and we have a country because of it. Have Patriotic Americans lost the will and spirit of 1776? Look in the mirror. When I do I see a dirty, tired, and hungry Continental Soldier who has Liberty in his heart, and a locked and loaded musket in his hands! I know that sounds corny, but my DNA goes back to 13 Continental Infantrymen (2d-3rd NY Line), and 10 Tryon County Militiamen (ambushed at Oriskany NY, trying to lift the Siege of Fort Stanwix Aug 1777). Their spirit live on.

THE SECOND AMENDMENT IS NOT UP FOR DEBATE!

General Washington's watch word for the attack on the Hessian garrison at Trenton, NJ...

Liberty or Death

Last Edited:
While not a musket...
I do have a Flintlock Fowler , that dates to the tail end of the Rev War or so...
It may have seen Militia duty at some point in time.
No real reason to post , other than all this talk of 1775 and such...:D
Andy
DSC06822.jpg

When i think semi auto revolver i hear " pa-chunka pa-chunka" there actually was one btw not by colt though, british iirc. To lazy to look it up.

Ok i looked it up it's the Webley Fosbery, pretty rare

Last Edited:
Trump is really a lifelong Democrat. If he wasn't, he'd tell the Dems to f-off. Is he?
The one thing I have faith in Trump to do is to protect his own skin and that of his children. With how batsh*t f---ing psycho the Dems are about wanting his scalp and wanting it YESTERDAY, and giving every indication that they intend to only redouble their efforts as soon as he leaves office... dude's no prize to be sure, but I think he gets "self preservation"--and to keep his own a** he needs to win a second term so he can continue packing the courts with Federalist Society members that will be more likely to throw out all these junk "Lex Trumpis, Because #OrangeManBad" legal actions.

When i think semi auto revolver i hear " pa-chunka pa-chunka" there actually was one btw not by colt though, british iirc. To lazy to look it up.

Ok i looked it up it's the Webley Fosbery, pretty rare
You're thinking Mateba
1566105956495.png

The one thing I have faith in Trump to do is to protect his own skin and that of his children. With how batsh*t f---ing psycho the Dems are about wanting his scalp and wanting it YESTERDAY, and giving every indication that they intend to only redouble their efforts as soon as he leaves office... dude's no prize to be sure, but I think he gets "self preservation"--and to keep his own a** he needs to win a second term so he can continue packing the courts with Federalist Society members that will be more likely to throw out all these junk "Lex Trumpis, Because #OrangeManBad" legal actions.
I agree but since I'm originally from NY, I've heard about him for a long time. NYC Politics being what they are, I have taken his new found conservatism with a grain off salt. But I still voted for him. So far he has been good. But sometimes he reverts back to his past dem life.

I agree but since I'm originally from NY, I've heard about him for a long time. NYC Politics being what they are, I have taken his new found conservatism with a grain off salt. But I still voted for him. So far he has been good. But sometimes he reverts back to his past dem life.
Quite agreed--however maybe his kind of wrecking ball, "flatten everything for everybody" is just what we need to level the playing field and start rebuilding from. I still wouldn't leave him alone with my girlfriend for so long as it takes to get a refill at the punchbowl...

"I still wouldn't leave him alone with my girlfriend for so long as it takes to get a refill at the punchbowl..."
What's that say about your opinion of your girlfriend? It takes two to tango......

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top