JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
What is short-barrel rifle ammunition?

And "can also be used in large capacity clips on military-style weapons". Who writes this garbage?
Master manipulators write this garbage. It is written to make at look as if they are targeting the most evil firearms, etc. The authors know as well as we do there is no category of ammo labeled short barreled rifle ammunition.

Went by my nearest wally world this morning and picked up 14 boxes of federal steel shotshells for $2 each. The brass 9mm and 5.56 was picked over pretty well. The sporting goods lady insisted the $4 price was current on the shotshells so I found a post scanner to confirm the $2 price. I believe it dropped sometime late yesterday. Other stores may vary in pricing.

Open Carry Texas is testing the policy. I don't endorse this idea. But I do understand it. My opinion, do not get in the face of the public with a firearm. It is there for defense.

Open Carry Texas is testing the policy. I don't endorse this idea. But I do understand it. My opinion, do not get in the face of the public with a firearm. It is there for defense.

This. The majority of Americans do not own weapons, nor have ever, nor have fired them, nor know anything about them. And yet, the majority do not want anything to do with a repeal of 2A or any kind of gun ban. (Yes, an "Assault Weapons" Ban is highly supported by Dems, but every poll I've seen going across the spectrum places the majority in the No Ban category).

However, the opinions will quickly turn if people with guns are seen as the aggressors, causing trouble, or simply just scaring people. Know your God-Damn-Market, people. Walmart is private property - they get to set the rules of their establishment. All these hooligans are doing is creating negative public image of gun owners as irrational, rule breaking people.

Instead of this stunt, why not instead do some concealed carry outreach, making sure to highlight the fact that CC people are the *most* law abiding cohort of people in the nation?

WalMart doesnt need people to test their policies. WalMart made this decision, the correct response should be to NOT GO THERE ANYMORE.

Who cares what some local store manager is going to do about it? You're either going to be left alone or asked to leave. Sends ZERO message.

Stop going. Period.

Be vocal about it. Get on Twitter and let them know. God knows there needs to be a bigger 2A perspective there.
Recently Albertsons/Safeway did the same thing, prohibiting OC in their stores.... the bleating from the mindless sheep was deafening..... on and on about how much 'safer' they feel now, etc... its a joke.

Stop trying to test policies and start LOUDLY taking your money elsewhere.

Worst case, we know that most places dont support us and we will have to do business with them at some point. I would rather give money to Amazon than WalMart. Amazon never supported us or pretended to. WalMart was more of a backstabbing, therefore I have less respect for them.

The problem with WalMart is that they are the only option for some people in more rural areas... after successfully crushing any competition, many may not even be able to make that stand.

Either way, we need to be more vocal on BOYCOTTING these scumbags... Id like to see NRA, etc come out and push boycotts to its membership... might have a bigger effect.

I stopped going to Walmart years ago. If I wanted to see the unshaven masses waddle around in their stained pajamas I'll visit a mental ward....To soon?

Are there any sales going on other stuff there? I might stop by after work, see what I can pick up.

IMG957639.jpg

My favorite article that has come out of this debacle is this:

The response from Hornady to Walmart.
Love companies like Hornady with integrity who are also true 2A supporters. Some may recall that they also stopped selling ammo to NY a while back:

Went by my nearest wally world this morning and picked up 14 boxes of federal steel shotshells for $2 each. The brass 9mm and 5.56 was picked over pretty well. The sporting goods lady insisted the $4 price was current on the shotshells so I found a post scanner to confirm the $2 price. I believe it dropped sometime late yesterday. Other stores may vary in pricing.

As always I went in and played full price assuming I might not get anything if I waited. :mad::(

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top