JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Just got an alert about this at work...

Multiple casualties reported in Maryland church shooting: int'l media

BALTIMORE: Multiple casualties were reported at yet another mass shooting in a Maryland church late Sunday night, according to various international media outlets.

At least half a dozen people were shot at the Perkins Square Baptist Church, Heavy.com reported, but it was unclear if there were any fatalities.

On the other hand, British daily The Sun said: "Cops rushed to the scene […] at around 5:30pm local time".

View image on Twitter
D5RWZn_WsAchEmP?format=jpg&name=small.jpg
I-g1XOMp_normal.jpg
Phil Davis@PDavis_LLC
https://twitter.com/PDavis_LLC/status/1122617214589448192

On the scene of a reported shooting, with scanner reports indicating as many as seven victims near a Baltimore church on Edmundson Avenue. Police have Edmundson Ave blocked at N. Warwick Ave.

2:42 PM - Apr 28, 2019

147 people are talking about this

Twitter Ads info and privacy

According to one witness, who was not independently verified, "scanner reports [indicated] as many as seven victims near a Baltimore church on Edmundson Avenue".

https://twitter.com/VanessaWBAL/status/1122624960206393345

Looks like a it wasn't at the church but near it, at a cook out.
Targeting a certain person.

Either way I forgot to grab my pistol going to church this morning.
I felt like i showed up naked.
Never again

I've been off an on EDC, three years ago made the decision to carry everyday. That feeling you should have carried when you didn't is haunting.

I've been off an on EDC, three years ago made the decision to carry everyday. That feeling you should have carried when you didn't is haunting.
Not carrying, as @clearconscience said, I feel naked. Strange how that is. Knowing your not really prepared to face any potential situation. Currently carry a Shield .45 cause I feel it's the best balance between power and size.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top