JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
From John Miller, on Facebook:

You may not like this, and I get it if you don't. But I think it needs to be said.

I've watched the recent church shooting video and it's sad...very very sad. It hurts my heart. But it also reinforces the reality that there are three types of people in the world.

There are the wolves. The wolf is the person who opened fire during the communion service, killing two people and intending to kill many more.

Wolves are predators who prey on the second type of person....the sheep.

The sheep are the people stalked by the wolves. They obliviously go about their day unaware that there are wolves eying them, waiting for a chance to pounce. Some sheep pretend that they can "coexist" with the wolves. That wolves just need a little love....a hug. Maybe it's even their fault that the wolf is a wolf. Other sheep know that wolves are around. They know that wolves are dangerous. But they hope the wolf will leave them alone. You see the sheep diving under the pews in the video when the wolf suddenly bares his fangs.

The third type of person are the sheep dogs. The sheep dogs protect the peaceful but helpless sheep from the wolves. Sheep dogs are acutely aware of the danger wolves pose. They see the wolves eying the sheep, and they keep a watch out for them. Sometimes they get into trouble for being suspicious that a wolf might be hiding in sheep's clothing. But, when the wolf suddenly appears, the sheep dog jumps and stands between the wolf and the sheep. You see the sheep dogs in the video as well. One of them stepped between the sheep and the wolf and was tragically killed by the angry wolf. Another sheep dog stepped in and eliminated the wolf within seconds. Then you see a whole pack of sheep dogs approach the dead wolf as the sheep scatter and hide.

Amazingly, once it was all over, sheep from other pastures started criticizing the laws which allowed the sheep dogs to even be there to protect the sheep. They blamed the sheep dogs, for the wolf.

Let me be clear! Not everyone is a sheep dog! Not everyone has it in them. I AM NOT criticizing the people who dove for cover! What else could they do in the situation they found themselves in?

They did exactly what they should have done, exactly what the sheep dogs needed them to do which was to get out of the way and allow the sheep dogs to do what sheep dogs do....kill the wolf.

B5B2D707-A4C4-43A3-BDAE-AF96EBA12FE4.jpeg

And what did Bloomberg say.
Didn't hear that presidential hopeful condemn the actual murderer who possessed a gun illegally. Once again they attack the law abiding citizen who saved the public before government could potentially react. I say potentially because of examples like the Pulse night club or Parkland high school where they waited outside with their guns. This is just a response to Bloomberg's fantasy statement and not an attack on local LEOs.

Last Edited:
Then you have people like this... smh

View attachment 646413

#1... All he had was a head shot, parishioners were blocking any other shot. The writer shouldn't post when ignorant of salient facts!!
#2. Shots to wound don't stop the threat soon enough to reliably prevent others from being shot. The only shot guaranteed to stop the threat is a head shot.
#3. Don't want to be shot in the head, don't start shooting others!
#4. The first man shot was probably waiting for the cops to show up.

:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

A madman shooting up a church, not the first time it's happened. And people are worried about civvies carrying in church??? After there were 5 or 6 guns out and nobody else got hurt???

Proves the lie to their constant statements that civvies with guns result in innocents being hurt.

Years ago, when I was deciding if I should carry or not, I did a bit of research into the statistics of mass shootings. What stood out most was the fact that the body count was always lower if a good guy with a gun could intervene. And the duration of the event was shorter.

This shooting in White Settlement is the same. Fewer people died, and the ordeal was over very quickly.

Pulse Nightclub Shooting : 50 dead, duration 3 hours

New Zealand Mosque Shooting: 51 dead, duration 15 minutes +

White Settlement Church Shooting: 3 dead, duration 6 seconds

Last Edited:

"An op-ed penned by Elvia Díaz for the Arizona Republic and USA Today said it is "terrifying" there were other people who were armed at the West Freeway Church of Christ when it was attacked by a gunman on Sunday. "

" But we know nothing about the at least six other parishioners who also appeared to draw their handguns. And that's terrifying. "

"Sure, the other 6 people who lawfully drew firearms during the attack didn't behave inappropriately and didn't shoot any innocent people but they COULD HAVE and that's terrifying!"

"The real story here isn't heroism," but "have we really reached a point when each of us need to carry a firearm anywhere we go? Gun advocates certainly think so."

It has never been suggested that everyone needs to carry a firearm, but that those who choose to do so have that right protected. Antis will never understand...

I don't know. Would this just make them the first target to take out for a determined shooter? Would they be better off in plain clothes and carrying concealed?

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top