JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Sooo, politician (I forget which one) says that the NRA needs to be held accountable.... I wonder what that looks like. Shut them down (ban them, break them up, delete them), ban their speeches and press releases, ban their publications, ban their lobbyists, fine them a zillion dollars, what??? What is it they want to do? I wish they would come out and say it... spell it out!!!
The NRA is a useful tool for people who purposely stay idiots on the number one thing they say they hate. The true willful idiots are the ones who allow the Bloombergs and the media to make schools a kill box, when someone picks it as a target. As apposed to Bloomberg's mansions or a police station.

The NRA doesn't have a voter registration or social security number or a birth certificate. It's just a club, like the two political parties by the way. Local government including the school board, in my opinion, is the first to need a finger waived in their face.

California school shootings include angry ex-boyfriends showing up. Excons on restraining orders crashing thru school fences and any number of people known to LE. Strangely most gang shootings either happen away from schools or are not being reported.

I have this feeling, that what we are seeing today.....is a precursor to history repeating itself.

Too long to truely give it what it deserves. So...here we go:

How the Nazis Used Gun Control | National Review

Aloha, Mark
I agree.
I dont believe the people leading the anti gun movement are dumb enough to believe any of it will keep people safe. Power and control is their motivation.

Ive posted this before but its worth posting again

Yes but....Who listens to him? I really like the guy, he's one of us. He's a beautiful, smart, well spoken man. But all of us are in an echo chamber echoing every day. I don't think Colion gets heard or noticed by anyone other than us? And that does what good for freedom in this country? I'm not saying he shouldn't be doing what he's doing.
I feel like Colion does a better job of connecting to people across the political aisle than anyone working under the NRA has done before. He really provokes thoughts by asking the right questions. Of course many people will think he's just another puppet and that because he's a black man the NRA is just using him to certain ends. I say let them think that. The guy is a representation of modern day gun owners and breaks most of the stereotypes about gun owners that the antis/leftists try to perpetuate. A young, black lawyer who didn't grow up around guns.

I feel like Colion does a better job of connecting to people across the political aisle than anyone working under the NRA has done before. He really provokes thoughts by asking the right questions. Of course many people will think he's just another puppet and that because he's a black man the NRA is just using him to certain ends. I say let them think that. The guy is a representation of modern day gun owners and breaks most of the stereotypes about gun owners that the antis/leftists try to perpetuate. A young, black lawyer who didn't grow up around guns.

Smart people. Mr. Noir's video has ~114K views in one day, and he has 1.12M Subscribers (6X the NRA channel).

And if every one of those 1.12M subscribers were for forward it on to a few people, LOTS of people get the message.

Boss

Like I said, he's an excellent speaker. I can only hope you're right and the message will soak into people on the fence. Too bad The NRA couldn't replace Wayne Lapierre with Coloin.

Agreed. Colion is the only pro-gun activist I ever saw Bill Maher give any shred of respect too.

Off topic sorta...

Last week Wifey and I went into MacDee's around 11:00 am. We do that very seldom. They had a deal on big Macs and we still love a big mac on occasion. As we're sitting eating Wifey mentions that we were in a gun free zone. Sure enough. When I turned to look at the door there were something like eight small decals on the glass of the door, red circles with slashes through various things. Mind boggling. Outside that part of town is pretty much a pit. And MacDee's has little decals designating no guns allowed. Things that make you go..:s0153: :s0054: :s0066: :s0070: :s0076: :s0092:

She was carrying. And I had my trusty 4" blade Old Timer on my side as usual.

Yer makin me hungry!!!

Agreed. Colion is the only pro-gun activist I ever saw Bill Maher give any shred of respect too.

You watch Bill Maher??? :eek::eek::eek:

I never liked his sarcastic mouth. Same for all the other "comedians" that now use their shows for political purposes.

He used to do a funny stand up routine maybe 15 years ago. He has since become 100% jerk. Last year he was openly cheering for an economic recession, ostensibly to help topple Trump, never mind all of the ordinary folks which would lose their jobs if that happened... Must be nice to have Bill Maher kind of money and not be concerned about economic downturns.

Last Edited:
He used to do a funny stand up routine maybe 15 years ago. He has since become 100% jerk. Last year he was openly cheering for an economic recession, ostensibly to help topple Trump, never mind all of the ordinary folks which would lose their jobs if that happened... Must be nice to have Bill Maher kind of money and not be concerned about economic downturns. As a more or less been open drug user for many years now, it has rewired him into a mean person. He looks much older than his age now, swollen and puffy with beady eyes, like a witch. He and all of his pals are disdainful of this Country, and that's why I stopped watching.

And I seem to remember his saying George W needed a bullet in the brain. Could be wrong, I know Alec Baldwin says stuff like that but my memory is not so precise anymore. Regardless of how one feels about a particular POTUS (Obama), comments like that are an outrage!!

And I seem to remember his saying George W needed a bullet in the brain. Could be wrong, I know Alec Baldwin says stuff like that but my memory is not so precise anymore. Regardless of how one feels about a particular POTUS (Obama), comments like that are an outrage!!

People like that need a visit from the Secret Service. No matter who sits at the desk, that is the top of the chain of command under MY flag.

Source for the "ghost gun" bit was the los Angeles times. No one has actually confirmed it true or not, just spreading possible fake news.

Until the police themselves go on record stating such, I call bull poop fake news.

Spooky ghost gun or one with a long even storied history...the gun don't matter...
The shooter choose to murder those folks...the shooter and his choices and actions murdered those people , not the gun.
Andy

Yes, @AndyinEverson, it doesn't really matter what gun was used, how it got into his possession, how many rounds it held, was it registered...those things don't solve anything. The question should not be "how could we let this happen?" But rather let's find out WHY this happened; why would a 16 year old do this? Unfortunately, that isn't part of the public or political narrative or agenda and never is. People or groups that actually do ask these questions and do some pretty deep research around it are marginalized and ignored.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top