JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Police Kill Mass Shooter At Walmart – 1 Dead, 4 Others Injured.
Redbluff Calif. 3:30 Sat . Afternoon.:eek:

Haven't heard anything on MSN. I guess it doesn't fit their agenda
to defund Police. :rolleyes:
The one I loved was the story about the people in charge in MN who started this de-fund the Cops were caught spending a pile of money on private security for themselves. So private Cops for them, to hell with the people who pay for it. Again though those who end up with no protection vote for this so I guess they can enjoy it. :(

The one I loved was the story about the people in charge in MN who started this de-fund the Cops were caught spending a pile of money on private security for themselves. So private Cops for them, to hell with the people who pay for it. Again though those who end up with no protection vote for this so I guess they can enjoy it. :(

Or the "woke" Hollywood celebs that have been cheering on BLM and defunding the police.... calling the cops on a BLM march through THEIR neighborhood (over 12 arrested)..... y'all that're cheering for this crap are FITH, and can GFY.

o_O:rolleyes:

Upcoming Events

Rifle Mechanics
Sweet Home, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors May 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Handgun Self Defense Fundamentals
Sweet Home, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR