JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I am listening to my scanner and I am hearing a call about a shooter somewhere (not sure where at the moment as I missed that location) and they apparently are still shooting and there are at least 7 victims. Person is using a handgun. SERT has been called out.

Last Edited:
Not sounding good. I'm not normally a conspiracy theorist, but the timing on these things just seems a little too convenient for coincidence.

Nutjobs with watches... everybody knows that the timing is primed.

Even lone actors should be able to tell that right now is when they'll make the biggest impact with their asshattery.

Turned out I heard correctly. But, it was a training exercise. So I've learned my lesson and will never post again until there is something on either a news site or the police blog.

Sent from my LG Optimus Elite using Tapatalk 2

Turned out I heard correctly. But, it was a training exercise. So I've learned my lesson and will never post again until there is something on either a news site or the police blog.

Sent from my LG Optimus Elite using Tapatalk 2

If it makes you feel any better, I know of police agencies in this state who've rolled code 3 cover to a training exercise. It can fool even the professionals, which also means it's being done right.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top