JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Glock make pistols. Not knives.

That should answer your question.

There are a decent knife made for doing "Knife stuff"...not some dumb azz "test".
I had one long ago , a OD Green one...worked well for me as a field knife , when in the field doing Army things.
Andy

The point of that guy's "tests" is not to measure a knife against proper knife tests, but to show the comparative durability of the knife under abuse versus other knives. The price point appears to be a poor indicator of how long the knife holds out.

For a measurement of how well the knife is designed, sharpened, and useful for tasks (cleaning fish, skinning game, notching wood) a completely different "test" would be better.

Glock make pistols. Not knives.

That should answer your question.
Gaston Glock (born 19 July 1929) is an Austrian engineer and businessman who founded the company Glock, which developed the Glock pistol in 1982.[1]

Manufacturing

Glock began as a manufacturer of curtain rods in the 1960s, and knives for the Austrian military in the 1970s,[2] and did not design or manufacture a firearm until he was 52 years old.
They should have stayed with curtain rods.

1701916794928.png

But then.......

1701916881843.png

Aloha, Mark

In my experience, it's a perfectly serviceable "field" knife with a 1095 blade and polymer handle. Not as sharp out of the box as I prefer, but easily brought up to speed and has average edge retention. Overall, it's been a decent knife for the low price point.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top