JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Right, so this explains why their was a company sized element of DHS Police hanging out downtown that day...I walked by them, and wondered what the secret police could've been up to...all falling into place now...

Turned out I heard correctly. But, it was a training exercise. So I've learned my lesson and will never post again until there is something on either a news site or the police blog.

Sent from my LG Optimus Elite using Tapatalk 2

Hey, everyone makes mistakes trying to report events. Now you know how misreporting happens and can quickly turn into confusion.

Was this the active shooter training they were doing out at the Kaiser facility in Hillsboro, do you know? Don't think PPB SERT was involved but maybe they were. I'm guessing you were listening to a TAC channel and not the regular dispatch channel?

Was this the active shooter training they were doing out at the Kaiser facility in Hillsboro, do you know? Don't think PPB SERT was involved but maybe they were. I'm guessing you were listening to a TAC channel and not the regular dispatch channel?
The channel was SERT 1 which is the normal operating channel. Not sure why they were doing it on there. That is one reason (amongst many) that I got "hoodwinked.":rolleyes:

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top