JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I had one for a little while. It felt kind of cheap like a 30 dollar k-mart special. But if someone was probing for mines or digging in the dirt it would be just fine for that.

It sure is ugly, so I wouldn't want to be seen on the Instagram my all my followers. 3 people is a lot to disappoint.

I was just musing that there aren't too many knives that have a "tough" reputation and that a glock knife probably wouldn't break, bend, chip or dull much breaking bones.. I've seen a bunch of knives fail on bone, whatever because the fools didn't have a bone saw or hatchet.
Even though I don't really need it, I picked up a $30 cs outdoorsman lite with a bone breaker spine recently just because I like the lines.

Might have been really good curtain rods though.:s0114:
Screenshot_20231207_213721.jpg

I have one. Paid $20 for it over 25yr ago. It loses its edge looking at it hard. Total POS. Good for lashing to a pole for a survival spear, but that's about it.

I have one. Paid $20 for it over 25yr ago. It loses its edge looking at it hard. Total POS. Good for lashing to a pole for a survival spear, but that's about it.
I find it enjoyable when someone uses one of my better knives and they realize what sharp really means. Edge retention during normal use trumps any sort of toughness doing landscaping chores.

Don't look that costly to get into…
Have they been the same model for 30 years?
They are a decent inexpensive blade. My godson was in Special Forces and he liked them and said they were well like by his team mates because they are stout stay sharp and not a big deal if they break or lose it. You can abuse it, throw it out and get another without breaking the bank. I offered him a Randall or a Busse from my collection and he wanted a Glock knife
So I gave him 5

You need to have like twelve knives anyway so if you hardly have any you could do way worse, niche or most any other parameter wise.
I agree and have a few. I'm not a big knife person….. I carry a legit bench pheton OTF…. Super lightweight everything daily knife.
Have a fixed buck, plenty of mora kniv, gerber field knives.

Had BattlBox for a period and ended up with TOPS…. BOB is heavy blade in 5" category for me.

Almost every fiskars axes… those stay sharp amazingly

Now I want to lay em all out and take a picture after work….. ….. ….. and cut stuff

I agree and have a few. I'm not a big knife person….. I carry a legit bench pheton OTF…. Super lightweight everything daily knife.

Had BattlBox for a period and ended up with TOPS…. BOB is heavy blade in 5" category for me.

Now I want to lay em all out and take a picture after work….. ….. ….. and cut stuff

IMG_4067.png

1af04f950795e3021d42bb643d460e32-1571655670.jpg

Glock was making knives for the Austrian Army before he was making firearms. According to his biography, Gaston Glock was delivering an invoice to the Army for his knives when he overheard a couple officers talking about the need for a better sidearm for the Austrian troops. The rest is history.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top