JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
He had lots of opportunity to legally shoot that turd (maybe not in Kali though).
Mr. Tsay shoulda just shot the guy with his own gun. From the video, it looks like it woulda been easy to do during the struggle for the gun.

Looked to be a suppressed MAC-10 or MAC-11 (or a clone??) to me. I never called that a "high-clip assault pistol"... :rolleyes:

Spring 1984 (MAC 10).01.jpg

Last Edited:
There have been five mass shooting incidents in the last 30 years.
  1. 1987 - Hungerford Massacre - 31 people were shot, 16 fatally.
  2. 1989 - Monkseaton shootings - 15 people were shot, 1 fatality.
  3. 1996 - Dunblane Massacre - 32 shot, 16 fatalities - 15 of the dead were young children.
  4. 2010 - Cumbria shootings - 23 shot, 12 fatalities.
  5. 2021 - Plymouth shootings - 10 shot, 5 fatalities, 1 of the dead was a five-year-old girl being carried to safety by her dad - he died, too.
Before 1987, none in recorded history, even when the British could legally buy a Thompson.

Last Edited:
  3. 1996 - Dunblane Massacre - 32 shot, 16 fatalities - 15 of the dead were young children.
  5. 2021 - Plymouth shootings - 10 shot, 5 fatalities, 1 of the dead was a five-year-old girl being carried to safety by her dad - he died, too.
Before 1987, none in recorded history, even when the British could legally buy a Thompson.
How about mass stabbings?

Whats preventing the UK from having another one?

I think you have to assign a number "mass shootings". Whether it's 4, 6, 10.

When you start saying, well it shouldn't count this, this, or that, that seems more like trying to fit an agenda. Mass shootings = 4 is pretty straight forward. From that total, you can then account for how many are gang related and call that gang related mass shootings. But to me, mass shooting means a lot of people were shot, at least 4.

Mass stabbings? When was that? Vehicular run-overs? And when was that? Acid attacks? Same again.
I remember hearing a lot about all of those around 2015/2016 and onwards. Don't have to time to go look, but I remember NPR talking about it all the time on my hour-long commutes to/from work back then. I remember it was at the same time they were bashing Trump every day in the months before the election. So there's your time frame for occurrence. You can go research it yourself to answer your own questions. I heard it already and am not inclined to go look again.

If the anti-gutters had their way they would consider two people getting shot in a gang fight to be a mass shooting, that way they can say that there were 10,000 shootings done in two weeks. Anything to push their narrative...
I think the new definition of mass shooting is any event where 4 or more are hit. So gangs shooting at each other qualifies. IMO it was redefined just for the purpose of hyping up the numbers

I think the new definition of mass shooting is any event where 4 or more are hit. So gangs shooting at each other qualifies. IMO it was redefined just for the purpose of hyping up the numbers
So, when did it go from "4 killed not including the perpetrator" to "4 hit"? That's a pretty disingenuous revision, but I get why the antis did it...

UNITED KINGDOM - Stabbing Death Rate
help
0.08 per 100k
Ranked in the World
Gun Death Rate
help
0.04 per 100k
Ranked in the World
In recent years, knife crimes have seen a 10% increase in the United Kingdom. This can be explained in part by the rise of poverty rates in the country. In London for instance, between 2020 and 2021, 80% of more crimes were reported in the most income-deprived areas. This is sided by a degradation of the public institutions, like schools and youth clubs, for example, all of which are largely underfunded or being closed due to lack of funds. Another explanation is the deficient prison reform system that leads many former inmates to commit a crime once again. All of this leads to individuals engaging more and more in crime and carrying a knife for protection. One other aspect is that young men and women are fearful for their safety and carry a knife as means of protection. This can lead to more knife violence, causing a perpetual cycle of knife crime. In response, the UK government has increased police support and presence, without seeking to target the causes of knife crime from its roots with grassroots community action and tackle crime altogether.

United States of America
See less
do_not_disturb_on
Stabbing Death Rate
help
0.6 per 100k
Ranked in the World
Intentional Homicide Rate
help
6.52 per 100k
Ranked in the World
Female Victim of Homicide Rate
help
2.6 per 100k
Ranked in the World
Gun Death Rate
help
4.12 per 100k
Ranked in the World
Stabbing deaths are a major public health issue in the United States, with an estimated 18,000 people dying from stabbing wounds annually. Stabbing deaths disproportionately affect young men and teenagers, with nearly half of all stabbing fatalities occurring among individuals aged 15-24. Although homicides are the primary cause of stabbing fatalities, there is also a significant number of suicides by stabbing each year as well. Legal intervention and prevention efforts have been employed to reduce the number of such violent deaths, but unfortunately they remain one of the leading causes of death among American youth. Factors such as poverty, substance abuse, access to weapons, mental health issues, and gang involvement can all contribute to increased risk for stab-related fatalities.

Well thank you for this very positive prediction, however what is the 'YOU' part? Don't you claim a connection with the US as per your profile ? - From UK, Oregon and Ontario.
Not at all, we simply choose to live in Oregon for part of the year, rather than anywhere else, and enjoy the means to do so, having long ago established that the state has everything that we could possible want. Sadly, Uncle Sam did not consider us fit persons to make it our permanent home when we applied about twenty years or so ago. The days of importing multi-lingual, self-sufficient, law-abiding, clever people willing to make a valuable contribution - in their own way - to the fabric of the United States seem to have gone by. Had we been destitute, illiterate, diseased, non-English-speaking and destined to be a permanent drain on the US economy, our case may have met with approval instead of denial.

As for the 'prediction', it's simply based on the current trend - it's an observation, not a criticism.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top