JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I was answering in the general sense of how I see typical liberals - as nothing more than 'camp followers, easily influenced, and mostly willing to follow any anti - conservative ideas.

The last liberal I spoke to regularly was quintessential in this manner. If I mentioned a conservative idea, be it political, current event, plan, practice, law etc. you name it he was vehemently against it.

He had only one goal - follow any liberal idea, and despise ANYTHING conservative or republican in nature.
Spot on.....
1690605817998.png

🤣

Please quote the post you are referring to.

I have answered two of your questions and made other posts and do not know which one you are referring to.
You said that diversity training was mind control, followed by a rant about people you don't like that didn't have anything to do with diversity training.

A rock killed Able...and a rock killed Goliath. One good, one bad. It's not the rock.

I also tend to think their, "24.6 Million AR's in the US" assessment is REALLY low. My bet is that it's at least twice that.

Last Edited:
Because no one has ever heard of this group. When did you?
a few years ago, its fronted by Rob Pincus a well known trainer and gun rights advocate.

There are other groups I cant recall, that also dont get media attention.

a Few years ago there was an Oregon org that tried to pass gun safety training in our public schools here. Their ballot measure got no positive press in the media, the Democrats "shot it down in flames" (pun intended).
the gun rights community has proposed ideas to help violent crime and mass shootings but the Democrats reject those ideas, gaslight them... then implement their own like defund police and hand out crack pipes..

Why havent you heard of some of these pro gun solutions?

You said that diversity training was mind control, followed by a rant about people you don't like that didn't have anything to do with diversity training.
I wouldn't say mind control, and call it what you want, but it's definitely politically motivated indoctrination (aka, social engineering) when one group of people sets a standard and "trains" others to accept their beliefs on how to think, feel and act toward the world around you.

Plain and simple.....

Whoa, there pal, where did I rant about anything or reference 'people I don't like'? AND I said THOUGHT CONTROL not MIND....

In my answer to you I made a statement about my PERSONAL observations of how I experience liberalism, and how they (liberals) react to conservative/republican ideas.

I asked you to QUOTE MY POST but all you seem to want to do is parse posts and then twist the words (with nearly everybody's posts) in an attempt to modify and confuse the original meaning, or add something that was not said (or inferred) such as 'people I don't like'.

Final transmission, over and out. I am working on an old rifle i'm bringing out of 'retirement'.

Last Edited:
Leftist/Democrats do not care about facts and logic, they are motivated by emotion. If anyone thinks that the facts cited in the OP will change their opinion regarding 2nd Amendment rights, just read some of the posts in this thread. "If it saves just one life" is a common position of gun control activists, and identifying an AR-15 as the reason for mass shootings is often cited, as shown in this thread. If anything, the left will justify these shootings as reason to infringe on other constitutionally protected rights, such as our 1st and 4th Amendment rights.
103 men, women and CHILDREN diesin the US every single day. 24/7/365.
Gun violence?
Nah...traffic accidents.
Ban Subarus and Volvos?

The problem I see with a policy of banning weapons to solve mass shootings is that it doesn't fix the core issue that something is making people decide that killing a lot of people is an adequate way to fix whatever is going wrong in their life. If legislators waved a magic wand and made all guns disappear right now, there would still be people walking around with an urge to kill. Japan has some of the strictest laws in the world about civilian firearm ownership (basically stopping short of a total ban). They just had a guy kill 4 people, 2 of which were police officers, with a long gun. When people can't get guns they carry out arson attacks or mass stabbings. Don't forget that about the very recent assassination of Shinzo Abe which was done with a janky, homemade firearm. China has even stricter gun laws than Japan and they regularly have people carrying out mass killings with alternatives to firearms, like this one that occurred 18 days ago at a Kindergarten.

I've always speculated that the rise in mass shootings has to do with the breakdown of the family unit, the lack of access to mental health care for those who do want it, and the easy access to firearms. We can't force people to get treatment except in very specific circumstances. We also can't go full Minority Report and lock-up every person with a grievance and an axe to grind. Prohibited possessors have easy access to firearms through the illegal market or through straw purchases. It doesn't help either that the media basically glorifies the suspects in these cases, making them household names for decades to come. We're approaching 25 years since Columbine and it's still a well-known incident. Kip Kinkel is widely known throughout Oregon. The The American Psychological Assocation actually recommends against media naming the suspects in these incidents, but we still see wall to wall coverage about their personal lives soon after their identity is confirmed by law enforcement.

I think it is odd that you believe that most neighbors have personal relationships.
I think it's odd that you don't. I get where your history of anti social responses sort of plays that out. Unfortunately, that was not the meat of what I was getting at.

A lot of these young male shooters who do use the AR platform have a common trait. No strong and present male figure. I pointed out, I was lucky enough that I had them in my neighborhood when not in my home. Which, by the way, I was at the hub of the modern gang era (Century Blvd & Hoover Ave in the 70s). By all accounts, I should have been very active in.

As an aside, I was in my current neighborhood one morning, when 3 young sisters came knocking on my door crying. They missed their bus and their parents were already gone. But they trusted me because they saw a strong relationship with me and their dad. I got my wife out of bed and took them to school. But in the modern era, that's what you have to do to be a good neighbor.

Whoa, there pal, where did I rant about anything or reference 'people I don't like'? AND I said THOUGHT CONTROL not MIND....

In my answer to you I made a statement about my PERSONAL observations of how I experience liberalism, and how they (liberals) react to conservative/republican ideas.

I asked you to QUOTE MY POST but all you seem to want to do is parse posts and then twist the words (with nearly everybody's posts) in an attempt to modify and confuse the original meaning, or add something that was not said (or inferred) such as 'people I don't like'.

Final transmission, over and out. I am working on an old rifle i'm bringing out of 'retirement'.
@RVTECH, it is my esteemed pleasure to introduce you to our resident troll. :s0140:

Last Edited:
But in the modern era, that's what you have to do to be a good neighbor.
Absolutely and I commend you on your admirableness in helping your neighbor girls.

I understand this as I live in a tight neighborhood and know many of my neighbors. I am somewhat of the neighborhood 'Handyman' and am often asked to help with things given my background in welding & metal fab, machine work, plumbing, electrical and of course RV work.

Interestingly I find the conservative neighbors (which comprise the highest % in my neighborhood) to be the more jovial, friendly and accommodating, while the few liberal ones tend to keep to themselves, are rarely seen and don't really interact with anyone.

Last Edited:
I've always speculated that the rise in mass shootings has to do with the breakdown of the family unit, the lack of access to mental health care for those who do want it
Absolutely this is a huge part of the problem. Society has torn down the family unit, mom and dad role models, made healthy masculinity toxic. Kids grow up with no role models. And now we have more than one generation of this mess.... and digging deeper.
Everything natural and healthy thrown out the window.

Interesting tidbit form banta v Ferguson suit in wa regarding hb1240.

View attachment 1460845

Worth reading the plaintiffs arguments from July 15 if interested. Some really well made arguments in it by Paul Clement, the very sharp and respected attorney who won Bruen.

Note that the 0.000005% is from the state's estimate of 6-8 million ARs owned. But a Georgetown university study in 2021 showed 24.6 million ARs are owned in usa. Using that figure, the number of ARs used in mass shootings is 0.000001%
Back to the original post - this statistic is highly relevant in legal arguments to pursue overturning bans and restrictions as they work the way up to higher courts, since semi-auto rifles broadly have been legislatively deemed exceptionally dangerous as the foundation reasoning.

When it can be shown (legally using statistical data) they are not, pro-ban reasoning fails.

Back to the original post - this statistic is highly relevant in legal arguments to pursue overturning bans and restrictions as they work the way up to higher courts, since semi-auto rifles broadly have been legislatively deemed exceptionally dangerous as the foundation reasoning.

When it can be shown (legally using statistical data) they are not, pro-ban reasoning fails.
To me, attacking the lowest hanging fruit that they can rally support behind is simply to establish a "gateway" precedent for future expansion. The facts/data have always been in our favor, but it didn't stop the previous AWB. Of course, that was done with interest balancing that is no longer on the table... "supposedly".

Once they can ban an "in common use" firearm it makes it that much easier to move onto others. IE., Semi auto shotguns, certain handguns of certain calibers, etc etc.

I agree though that we need to keep hammering the data. It's just a difficult sell when, these days, "truth" seems to be more determined by "feelings" over facts... the anti's sure are good about whining the loudest and seemingly have no issue with lying through their teeth if they feel it serves a greater good.

Re the earlier off topic posts instigated by the troll, can you guys please ignore the troll? He LOVES getting threads shut down by getting peopel fighting. Please be smart and do not indulge in feeding the troll.

To me, attacking the lowest hanging fruit that they can rally support behind is simply to establish a "gateway" precedent for future expansion. The facts/data have always been in our favor, but it didn't stop the previous AWB. Of course, that was done with interest balancing that is no longer on the table... "supposedly".

Once they can ban an "in common use" firearm it makes it that much easier to move onto others. IE., Semi auto shotguns, certain handguns of certain calibers, etc etc.

I agree though that we need to keep hammering the data. It's just a difficult sell when, these days, "truth" seems to be more determined by "feelings" over facts... the anti's sure are good about whining the loudest and seemingly have no issue with lying through their teeth if they feel it serves a greater good.
We agree, or anyone paying attention does what their purpose is and how data or facts will not dissuade the pro-ban crowd. The point is we never will but can prevail with impartial judges and we should support every effort to do so.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA

New Resource Reviews