JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
People casing your house .
I have heard of chalk on the side walk .or marking on the mailbox .so on and so on .
Remove it and change your routine if you can .
Notify your neighborhood watch if you have one .or just your neighbors . Better safe than sorry

Your children get an A+ for situational awareness.

Probably the paperboy marking his territory.

Here are some examples of supposed burglar cipher, good news is, it does not look like any of these: View attachment 486995 View attachment 486996

I have actually seen that Roman numeral III ladder looking one on my sidewalk before..... I must make it too obvious that it's not worth your life..... LMAO

IMG_20180811_100640.jpg

Not THAT obvious!!! LMAO!!

The stomp's reputation is world renown, can't say I blame them.:D

I wouldn't say "world renowned", but I've actually gone nose to nose with a couple of thugs frakin' around in front of my house before, let's just say they shat themselves. Clearly they run their mouths to each other, because the "foot traffic" from non-residents has dropped to almost zero. ;)

For some reason nobody steals stuff from my truck. I park my truck out on the street
And I put this small welder in the back three weeks ago and nobody will take it.LOL
IT DOESN'T WORK.i was just hoping to get rid of it lol IMG_20180811_102439.jpg

For some reason nobody steals stuff from my truck. I park my truck out on the street
And I put this small welder in the back three weeks ago and nobody will take it.LOL
IT DOESN'T WORK.i was just hoping to get rid of it lolView attachment 487537

Maybe they're afraid theyll get chained up to the bed of your truck with that chain and anchor-point in the photo .... LMAO!

Give them a Book of Mormon and watch them melt like the wicked witch of the west. I did that and never saw them at my house again.
if its an adult, i just answer my door with a 45. if its a kid tryin to sell me somethin, i atleast give'm a chance.

kids these days are wimps. i figure if i give them a minute or two of my time, that can help build up their confidence for later in life.

if its an adult, i just answer my door with a 45. if its a kid tryin to sell me somethin, i atleast give'm a chance.

kids these days are wimps. i figure if i give them a minute or two of my time, that can help build up their confidence for later in life.

There's this one Latino (not that it matters to me) family down the street from me. Their little son's name is Benjamin, and he's a Cub Scout. One day he (with his parents) came knocking on my door selling gourmet popcorn to fund-raise for his den/troop. I told him I really appreciate what he's doing, and thanks but I don't eat sweets, but handed him $20 cash for his den/troop anyway.

Fast forward to about two months ago, here's Benjamin and his dad knocking on my door again. To my dismay, this time they offered me a new U.S Flag (American made, BTW) in exchange for the one on my flag-pole (which wasn't in too bad of shape, mind you). They explained their troop was going around where they lived, offering replacment flags to everyone who was flying them and would conduct the proper disposal of the old ones for free.

That was FRAKIN' AWESOME!! :s0155:

Fast forward to about two months ago, here's Benjamin and his dad knocking on my door again. To my dismay, this time they offered me a new U.S Flag (American made, BTW) in exchange for the one on my flag-pole (which wasn't in too bad of shape, mind you). They explained their troop was going around where they lived, offering replacment flags to everyone who was flying them and would conduct the proper disposal of the old ones for free.

That was FRAKIN' AWESOME!! :s0155:

Hell yes it is, I won't own a U.S. flag that isn't made in America.

IT DOESN'T WORK.i was just hoping to get rid of it lolView attachment 487537
Try opening it up and spray some contact cleaner on the coil wiper. Mine wouldn't heat a 1/16th
rod it was so corroded. :eek:

Back to the newspaper idea... do you know your neighbors? I might be inclined to look for similar markings on my street and ask. Actually, though, few people I know take the paper anymore. I coordinated the purchase/installation of a locking mailbox for several houses here last month and no one had any need for an attached newspaper tube.

Back to the newspaper idea... do you know your neighbors? I might be inclined to look for similar markings on my street and ask. Actually, though, few people I know take the paper anymore. I coordinated the purchase/installation of a locking mailbox for several houses here last month and no one had any need for an attached newspaper tube.

We did a little patrol of the neighborhood after I got home yesterday afternoon; didn't see any markings like this one but there were several dedicated paper boxes with small red tape marks. Our guess is that this indicates where not to deliver the paper. We're going with newspaper guy placing the tape for now and will just keep a little extra eye out.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top