JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I avoid placing socio-political identifiers on my home and vehicles. Violent imagery not only says "gun here to steal" but is probably pure gold to the persecuting shyster should you have to defend yourself. Also serves to invite vandalism and not part of the gray man plan. In addition, why alert malefactors to their peril before action is necessary? If you're going to have to shoot it's better if they don't start dodginging before you start shooting. :D

Not just that, but if you happen to be a Republican, putting up a candidate's sign during election season can open you up to vandalism.

It sucks looking around at neighbors, who in my neighborhood all have Carolyn Long signs up..... and other liberal identifiers on their cars, etc.... and know that they can go around supporting such things and never have a problem...

Knowing if I put up a sign for Herrera-Beutler or a 'vote Republican' sign up ... I would have them stolen or smashed.... maybe vandalism to my cars, etc.
Not as risky as wearing a Trump hat... but still, there is a risk

Funny times we live in.

#82 above: "No one's laughing at my tin foil deflector beanie now! Haha!"

I hate to tell ya this sport, but if it ain't grounded it won't work. :eek:
I run the ground wire down my back under clothing and out at the cuff and attached to my shoe heel for good contact and minimal visibility to the drooling masses.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top